200x Matriculates needed at NYDA
Gauteng X21, Northern Cape X6, Free State X5, KZN X17, Eastern Cape X4, Western Cape X3, Mpumalanga X46, Limpopo X5, North West X5, NYDA Branches X 15 and Head Office (YAC) Name of Position: Intern, Frontline Assistants
NYDA has a wonderful opportunity for You to gain training and support by qualifying as a Frontline Assistant Intern in your province.
Positions: NYDA Frontline Assistants Internships 200x post.
Total Number of Positions Vacant: 200
Reporting to: IGR Officer
Employment: 12 months contract
To provide information, guidance and support to young people in making informed decisions.
To offer guidance and clear directions in terms of career of business related issues.
To have the knowledge where to find the right information and to be accurate in the advice provided.
To be able to assist with basic counselling and give general understanding if the situation requires it. Have a well-grounded knowledge of the environment and the supply and demand chain.
- Provide information to young people on all NYDA products and services
- Provide information across all five main information streams: Employment, self-employment, education and training, health and wellbeing and citizenship
- Have a well-grounded general knowledge of any aspects involving youth livelihood
- Organize and conduct information dissemination through outreach activities where necessary, handle walk-ins appropriately
- Assess and input applications/documents in the relevant database (JOBS)
- Conduct assessments on young people and perform case management and do proper referrals
- Generate accurate reports of all the clients you have attended to and indicate the course of action you took
- Screen and provide advice on all applications to be processed by the Program Managers/ Officers
- Assist young people needing help e.g. at reception point, resource Centre, internet etc.
- Manage the internet resources appropriately e.g. 30 minutes per client if there is a long waiting list
Knowledge / Skills / Competencies
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Knowledge of referral networks
- Government services and processes
- Basic knowledge of general counselling
- Ability to perform case management
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Decision-making Skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office competent
Required documents and conditions
- Applicants should be between the age of 18 and 35;
- NYDA Application Form for Employment
- Recently updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of learner IDs not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copies of statement of qualification (NQF Level 5 or higher) not older than 3 months;
- Medical proof of disability of learners, if applicable and
- Preference will be given to Young People with Disabilities.
Closing date: Tuesday, 16 February 2016