60 Candidates Wanted for Employment at SITA R5500 Per Month
SITA has 60 opportunities for Internships in the ICT field
Closing Date: 10 August 2018
REF: Intern ship _0 9 _2018
JOB TITLE : Intern ships
STIPEND : R5500 per month
LOCATION : SITA Erasmuskloof
DURATION : 12 months Intern ship programme
SITA has 60 opportunities for Internships in the ICT field. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various department s in SITA across provinces.
- EASTERN CAPE [x12]
Application Developers ,Functional Support Technicians, LAN and Desktop Support and WAN Technicians email@example.com
- MPUMALANGA/ NELSPRUIT [x3]
Application Development and WAN Technicians firstname.lastname@example.org
- WESTERN CAPE [x5]
eLearning Developers, Project Coordinators and administrators Functional Application Support email@example.com
- NORTHERN CAPE [x4]
LAN and WAN Support Technicians firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIMPOPO [x9]
Software Developer, Office Administrator, Information Security Technicians , Server Administrators, Business Analysts and ICT Governance Security. email@example.com
- GAUTENG [x12]
Project Coo rdinators, Network Designers and Implementation Business Analyst s, Developers LAN Support Technician ARS Coordinator WAN Technicians, Unified Communication Server administrator s . firstname.lastname@example.org
- KWAZULU NATAL [x9]
Project Management, Business Analyst Functional Application Support, Customer Relationship Management, LAN & Desktop Support Technicians and Service Centre Agents. email@example.com
- NORTH WEST [x6]
Application Developers, Information Security Technicians and LAN Support Technician firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a n IT Degree , Project Management or equivalent qualification .
- Computer literacy;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme . Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How To Apply for 60 Candidates Wanted
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to the applicable provinces.
Disclaimer SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Ap pointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only .
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
Enquiries For any enquiries contact Thuli Mtshali 012 482 2229
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :