Absa career as a Teller
- Execute cash & related transactions
- Throughout each day, balance, control and manage the cash float by checking the amount of cash at the teller station and requesting the restocking or repatriation of cash when prescribed cash limits are reached
- Customer Service
- Provide advice to customers on the cash and other transactions processes to ensure the smooth flow of transactions
- Identifying sales leads
- Identify and action sales leads (teller prompts) and cross selling opportunities
- Compliance to legislative requirements and internal processes
- Open & close the branch safe according to the Bank’s procedures, including physically securing the safe according to required procedures
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches. Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment
- Computer Literacy skills
- No criminal record
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take your career to the next level and apply today.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation