Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Admin Office / Office Management / Admin Certificate
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Controlling and regulate of personnel attendance
- Controlling and receiving register complaints
- Controlling record keeping of correspondence
- Administering and minuting of depot meetings
- Send and receive and process facsimiles
- Replenish and control of office stationery and cleaning consumables
- Costing of expenditures
- Recording, reporting and updating of statistics
- Processing of payments certificates and invoices
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.