Reference Number:FINA0714 Edenvale
Salary:R235 236 – R322 716 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 with Accounting as Subject
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license
- Extensive relevant experience
- National diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Execute administrative functions and adhere to operational and financial processes
- Responsible for safekeeping of all statistics and ensure government and risk management
- Register Council claims regarding Insolvencies, Liquidations and Administrator’s Notices or Sales in execution
- Institute recovery of all outstanding payments and ensure customer service orientation
- Execute Human Resources Functions and maintain people management
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.