A Business Administration learnership programme has been launched for Afrox. Please apply if you meet the criteria in this advert.
Afrox Business Administration Learnership
Goals of Programme
- To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox.
- To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
- To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox.
- To provide for career growth within the Afrox environment.
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
- English and Mathematics (Accounting could be an advantage).
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure professional customer communication.
- Computer literacy essential.
Format of the Programme
Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner). Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership. The exit qualification will be a National Certificate: Business Administration NQF Level 3.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 2017-06-12