Closing Date: 31 August 2017
AngloGold Ashanti oilers bursary opportunities ¡n 2018 to learners who will enroll for fulltime degree or diploma tertiary studies in all fields of study, including finance. Send your application before 31 AUGUST 2017, ¡f you think you have what it takes!
Application criteria and condition of the company sponsorship programme:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas of the Eastern Cape and to the children of the company’s employees.
- Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
- For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
- Proof of school (letter from the school)
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
How to apply
Apply Online for the Anglo Gold Ashanti: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018(Please include your full details and all relevant certified documents with your application.)
Alternatively, visit the AngloGold Ashanti Training and Development Centre in Merafong or Matlosana should you require assistance with your online application.
Should you not be contacted within 21 days from the closing date stated above, please consider your application as unsuccessful. AngloGold Ashanti is committed to the transformation obectives outlined in the MPRDA and the Mining Charter.