Rotek and Roshcon are wholly owned subsidiaries of Eskom and strive to live up to its new vision to become for Eskom a world-class energy industry support service company. Join us today for a career in energy support.
Applications are invited for an opportunity to be recruited for an Apprenticeship. The programme is aimed at providing an opportunity to unemployed youth interested in becoming artisans. The programme runs over a 4 year period in which the applicant will qualify as an artisan.
Unemployed youth in possession of the following relevant qualifications are invited to apply
- Mechanical – N2 or Technical Matric and trade theory in Mechanics (Reference: RR00847 A)
- Fitting – N2 or Technical Matric with a trade theory in Fitting (Reference: RR00847 B)
- Turning – N2 or Technical Matric with a trade theory in Turning (Reference: RR00847 C)
- Electrical – N2 or Technical Matric with a trade theory in Electrical (Reference: RR00847 D)
The successful applicants will sign a 4 year apprenticeship contract with Merseta (Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Seta) and Eskom Rotek and Roshcon
- Detailed current Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document,
- Certified copy of Driver’s license and Public Drivers Permit (PDP)
How to apply
E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please quote the advertisement reference number indicated above on all applications. No application will be considered without it. Alternatively you can also click here to apply online.
It is advisable to revise your CV for every position that you apply for to ensure that your relevant skills applicable to the role be clear. Also make sure that your CV reflects your appropriate skills with regards to the advertised position.
Closing Date: 10 October 2014