Tips some people are reading this
No one can imagine the pain that Simphiwe feels,she can’t even say it but she however expresses it with pen and paper. Below is the poem that will leave you in tears.
😢 You’re gone, and all that’s left is nothing but memories,
Memories that lead me to silence and tears.
I miss your arms that hold me tight,
Your snore that fills our room at night.
You’re gone, and I can no longer stare at you as you sleep,
But thank God, He lets me see you as I weep
May she be comforted during this trying times and the sad part is,they were planning to have babies from next year.
Several of the Mandela 90th Birthday proof 70’s have sold for R275 000. The rare 90th birthday Mandela proof and mint state coins are expected to show blistering financial performance in 2014 tax free. The first year after the death of the great Nelson Mandela. These are the rare R5 Mandela coins that are in the greatest demand from the South African and international public. The proof versions of these coins are the most beautiful South African coins ever manufactured, they are breath-taking. The proof versions are also by number of only 5 000 minted with the exception of the finest known rare R5 Mandela coins the most rare Mandela coins of the entire series. We are projecting that proof 70 birthday Mandela coins will sell for R450 000 at the end of the year around R1 million by the end of 2017. The proof 69 birthday Mandela coins are expected to be selling at R65 000 by the end of 2016 and R110 000 at the end of 2017.
Take your coins to one of the following areas
S A COIN is the largest rare coin company in South Africa. They have been in business for around 25 years. In that time they have developed the market for South African rare coins from a small sized cottage industry market to being valued at over R1.1 billion rand. They took South Africa’s rarest coin the single 9 from a value of R600 000 in 1996 to a value and sale of R4 650 000 through S A COIN in 1998. Today the Single 9 is valued at R50 million rand.
Members of The Coin Company are from various backgrounds. All complimenting each other but all with the same purpose, to keep the coin industry alive and thriving. Our sales staff and experienced consultants have received excellent training in the industry and continue to receive on-going training as the market evolves. One of our senior staff members has held top management positions in the coin industry for the past 30 years. This coupled with the Accounting experience of an International Corporate accountant give us a strong accounting and administrative background. We offer a well-balanced, rounded company to benefit our customers in this incredible field of coin investments and rare coins.
Click Here to see the coin company offers.
Location: Woodmead, Gauteng
SGS SA invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, for its Learnership program in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (NQF 2). Applicants that meet all the following criteria, are encouraged to apply to join the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company as a learner:
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Must be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18-34
- Must have no criminal record
- Must have completed their matric (Grade 12) with at least 50% in English and Maths (or 70% Maths Literacy)
- Be willing to attend training in the Sandton/Woodmead area
- Able to be placed at a location within Gauteng
- Is keen to pursue a career within Occupational Health and Safety
- Candidate must not have participated in any learnership previously
The program will run for a 12 month period from 2017 – 2018. Successful candidates must be committed to the entire duration of this period.
Please note that there are only 10 learnership positions available.
Prior knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety would be advantageous.
how to apply
CLOSING DATE: 07 AUGUST 2017
Location: King Sabata Dalindyebo, Mhlontlo, Nyandeni, Port St Johns, and Ngquza Hill
STIPEND: R5000.00 PERIOD: 12 MONTHS
|Water Sanitation Services (WASS)
|3. Community Services
|4. Rural Economic Development & Planning (REDP)
|5. Municipal Manager’s (OMM)
|6. Internal Audit
|7. Corporate Services (CPS)
|8. Legislative Services (LS)
|9. Human Settlements (HS)
|10. Budget & Treasury Office (BTO)
- Certified copies of qualifications, CV, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications.
- Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability.
- The words “APPLICATION FOR VACANCY’’ should appear on the same side of but separate from the address in the same envelope so as to sensitise the Registry Office to the closing date.
- In your application letter please indicate the source of media you have seen the post on.
- When the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his / her application as unsuccessful.
- The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found.
- Canvassing of Councillors / Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
- For any enquiries contact the Office of The Municipal Manager or Human Resources Department on the following Telephone numbers: 047 501 7061 / 75 / 78 / 82
how to apply
Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha. Faxed / e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme in South Africa. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas – and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to another business;
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Human Resources
We want to hear from you if…
- You have obtained your undergraduate, 2:1, or Master’s degree in any discipline
- You have a maximum of 1 years of work experience
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
how to apply
Closing Date: 04 August 2017
Production Technology Learnership
We are looking for 8 young, driven individuals to take in a Learnership Program at our facility in Germiston.
The duration of the Learnership is 12 months.
- Grade 12
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- Must be between the ages of 18-24
- Reading and understanding of Technical drawings an added advantage.
- EE / AA
how to apply
Closing Date: 30 July 2017
What is the qualifying criteria? The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of programme: 01 Oct 2017
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
how to apply
|Credit Evaluations Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
|IT SAP Graduate Learnership (Gauteng)
|Banker Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
|Contact Centre Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-August 2017, they may consider the application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 July 2017
Role Category: Process Implementation
- Support and maintain operational and applicable legal requirements and processes in support of Emergency Management and Sasol’s strategic objectives.
- To ensure timeous effective response to emergency incidents, on- and off site and thus ensuring the protection of Sasol and its employees and other property as per mutual aid agreements.
- To ensure that fire and life equipment are inspected as per the SANS 1475 standard.
- Ensure that emergency equipment and vehicles are always readily available.
- To ensure station, vehicles and equipment cleanliness.
- Emergency response and mitigation activities are performed safely and effectively
- Respond to all emergency call outs and requests
- Support Emergency Management Operations strategy and operating model
- Ensure site compliance to relevant legislative standards, practices and certification
- Grade 12 (Must)
- Medically fit for firefighting (incl. functional and capacity test/evaluation)
- Basic life support qualification/BAA – Registered with H.P.C.S.A (advantage)
- IFSAC International Fire Service accreditation congress – Firefighter 1 (advantage)
- HAZMAT Awareness level (advantage)
- Code C1 Drivers licence with PrDP (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Building partnerships and networking
- Conflict Management
- Applying relevant legislation, Company codes, standards and procedures
- Mentally and physically fit
- Be able to work shifts and do standby as required
- Listening skills
- Sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Assertiveness / Decisiveness Cooperativeness
- Team Player
- Strong customer centric orientation
- Time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
how to apply
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
The MultiChoice Graduate Program provides an overview into different roles and departments within the Video Entertainment Technology (VET) division i.e. Information Technology, Broadcast Technology as well DSTV Digital Media: whether you enjoy analytics, development, user interface design or programming there’s a place for you in our organisation.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER YOU?
The MultiChoice Graduate Development Program promotes personal and professional development of graduates through:
- Mentor and mentees training
- Participation in supervised work rotations
- Company orientation
- E-Learning and on-the-job learning (learning programmes are developed each year to align with the department’s goals and programme requirements)
- Support from a graduate buddy (a previous year’s graduate) and your mentor
- One-on-one engagements with your manager
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
You MUST have a completed a 3 year Bachelors’ Degree from a recognised South African university, by the end of the 2017 school year in the below fields of study:
- Computer Science (BSc IT)
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology (Software Development)
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- BSc Engineering (with mechatronics)
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be willing to relocate to Johannesburg for a minimum of 12 months upon the completion of your qualification.
- Have maintained a minimum average of 65% throughout your degree.
how to apply
NB: MultiChoice supports the principles of Employment Equity.