BMW SA is investing in a national apprentice recruitment drive. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The opportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Drivers licence is non-negotiable
Computer literate in Office suite
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How to Apply
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation