Are you energetic and self-motivated with a passion for service?
We focus on finding the right people for the right jobs, visit our careers portal to find the right one for you.
Interested in a service position?
We’re continuously on the lookout for retail, service, sales and promotions consultants and managers to create a unique service experience for our clients.
You can start applying for jobs as soon as you have finished your CV.
- Include a short personal summary/cover letter to introduce yourself to your potential employer
- Think carefully about what you want to say and don’t be too personal
Your CV is only an introduction – the interview and how you conduct yourself is what matters most.
An interview is a 2-way process
- The interviewer will be looking for a person who fits the job requirement
- It’s an opportunity for you to make sure that the job is right for you
Preparing for the interview
Preparation is important, as you want to show the interviewer that you are well-suited for the job.
- Confirm the time, date and venue of the interview
- Plan your wardrobe – dressing smartly shows the interviewer that you are taking the interview seriously
- Be punctual, plan your journey in advance and allow enough time to get there
- Do your research and check the employer’s website for recent news
- Practise answering interview questions
Getting a job at Capitec Bank
We will be loading a range of operations and service positions on our new careers portal. Click here to view them now or Click here to register your CV to receive updates as new jobs are posted. Once you’ve applied, be sure to read our tips on landing your dream job. Good luck!