Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
How To Apply
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Brown Str, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Tulbagh, Ceres, Wolseley Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Johannesburg South & Surrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Vaal and Sorrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Port Elizabeth
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Jones Street, Kimberley, Northern Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Swellendam, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Trompsburg & Surrounding Areas, Free State
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Belville, Tokai, Promenade, Heerengracht, N1 City, Santyger Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Phuthanditjhaba & Surrounding Areas, Free State
Are you energetic and self-motivated with a passion for service?
We focus on finding the right people for the right jobs, visit our careers portal to find the right one for you.
Interested in a service position?
We’re continuously on the lookout for retail, service, sales and promotions consultants and managers to create a unique service experience for our clients.
You can start applying for jobs as soon as you have finished your CV.
- Include a short personal summary/cover letter to introduce yourself to your potential employer
- Think carefully about what you want to say and don’t be too personal
Your CV is only an introduction – the interview and how you conduct yourself is what matters most.
An interview is a 2-way process
- The interviewer will be looking for a person who fits the job requirement
- It’s an opportunity for you to make sure that the job is right for you
Preparing for the interview
Preparation is important, as you want to show the interviewer that you are well-suited for the job.
- Confirm the time, date and venue of the interview
- Plan your wardrobe – dressing smartly shows the interviewer that you are taking the interview seriously
- Be punctual, plan your journey in advance and allow enough time to get there
- Do your research and check the employer’s website for recent news
- Practise answering interview questions
Getting a job at Capitec Bank
We will be loading a range of operations and service positions on our new careers portal. Click here to view them now or Click here to register your CV to receive updates as new jobs are posted. Once you’ve applied, be sure to read our tips on landing your dream job. Good luck!
Graduate Programme – IRC113053
at 3 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in Graduate Recruitment and Development
Ends 30 Sep 2016
Purpose, experience and qualifications
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Additional information and responsibilities
Additional Requirements: Any BSc Graduates or Post Graduates who wish to pursue an IT career Or recent graduates of other non-IT degrees who wish to pursue an IT career Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years At least a Level 5 or C or 60% for pure Mathematics and English in matric Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Thokozile Busi Sibisi