Are you energetic and self-motivated with a passion for service?
We focus on finding the right people for the right jobs, visit our careers portal to find the right one for you.
Interested in a service position?
We’re continuously on the lookout for retail, service, sales and promotions consultants and managers to create a unique service experience for our clients.
You can start applying for jobs as soon as you have finished your CV.
- Include a short personal summary/cover letter to introduce yourself to your potential employer
- Think carefully about what you want to say and don’t be too personal
Your CV is only an introduction – the interview and how you conduct yourself is what matters most.
An interview is a 2-way process
- The interviewer will be looking for a person who fits the job requirement
- It’s an opportunity for you to make sure that the job is right for you
Preparing for the interview
Preparation is important, as you want to show the interviewer that you are well-suited for the job.
- Confirm the time, date and venue of the interview
- Plan your wardrobe – dressing smartly shows the interviewer that you are taking the interview seriously
- Be punctual, plan your journey in advance and allow enough time to get there
- Do your research and check the employer’s website for recent news
- Practise answering interview questions
Getting a job at Capitec Bank
We will be loading a range of operations and service positions on our new careers portal. Click here to view them now or Click here to register your CV to receive updates as new jobs are posted. Once you’ve applied, be sure to read our tips on landing your dream job. Good luck!
The learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to various areas within the Group Shared Services division of Standard Bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities. Code/Reference: SBL201606
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised Further Education and Training Certificate in Banking (NQF 4).
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passes Mathematics and/or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with minimum 60%.
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenships or South African residency/work permit.
Closing Date: 10 June 2016
Click Here to STANDARD BANK LEARNERSHIP
Closing Date: 31 July 2016
What is the Standard Bank ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme?
The Standard Bank ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme is an intense leadership and skills development programme designed to recruit and train high potential students from the major universities in South Africa. The internship is one of the drivers behind Standard Bank’s junior talent management process and we spend considerable time and resources training and mentoring our interns.
With the Standard Bank ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme, you can fast track your career with our MBA-style training, valuable work experience and the opportunity to develop a relationship with one of the biggest banks in South Africa.
Your success on the Standard Bank ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme can secure you a position on one of Standard Bank’s graduate development programmes upon completion of your studies.
If you are interested in an exciting career in one of Africa’s most respected financial organisations, the Standard Bank ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme is your starting point.
The Programme and the Process
The Standard Bank Leadership Development Programme is divided into two distinct parts, the first being the ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme and the second being the Leadership Development Programme.
You may consider the ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme the process where you will learn the rules of the game, where you are introduced to the playing field, and shown how to play. The Leadership Development Programme follows the ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme and this is where you will start to play the game, understand the game’s dynamics and officially start your career.
Future captains of industry are required to complete the ‘Leadership’ Internship Programme and then move forward onto The Standard Bank Leadership Development Programme. The programmes follow straight after each other.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To increase client base by selling financial services products to clients to achieve Nedbanks strategic goals.
Assist withInternal Processes
Improved Business Results
Initiated Stakeholder Relationships
Managed Transformation and Change
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma: Sales Management
Type of Exposure
Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Checking accuracy of reports and records
Comparing two or more sets of information
Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
Interacting with diverse people
Interacting with external clients
Managing conflict situations
Managing customer expectations
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years experience in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution
Technical / Professional Knowledge
Administrative procedures and systems
Business terms and definitions
Governance, Risk and Controls
Nedbank culture and values
Nedbank policies and procedures
Nedbank vision and strategy
Relevant regulatory knowledge
Relevant software and systems knowledge
Business writing skills
Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Planning and Organizing
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Job Title Client Care Agent Key Time
Division Business Support
Business Unit Business Support
Location – Branch / Campus Johannesburg Campus
Location – Province Gauteng
Purpose of the role Agents in this area will be required to provide excellent service to Capitec Bank’s clients by attending to telephonic and written enquiries and complaints within the agreed service levels. It will also be required to provide support to all clients making use of Capitec Bank’s Retail Internet Banking facility.
This will be achieved by ensuring that a focused, high performance / high commitment environment is developed and sustained across the department in accordance to standards set by the business.
Qualifications National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
Experience More than 1 years experience within a call center
Knowledge and skills Excellent telephonic communication skills (clarity, pace, pitch and tone of voice will be used for short listing purposes)
Good written communication skills
Excellent listening skills
Passionate about client service and support
Additional Requirements Willingness to work shifts, which include weekends, public holidays and at night
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE NOW
Clear Criminal and Credit Record
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
Qualifications and Experience
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Maths Statistics,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How To Apply
Apply Online for the FNB Graduate / Internship Programme
Absa career as a Teller
- Execute cash & related transactions
- Throughout each day, balance, control and manage the cash float by checking the amount of cash at the teller station and requesting the restocking or repatriation of cash when prescribed cash limits are reached
- Customer Service
- Provide advice to customers on the cash and other transactions processes to ensure the smooth flow of transactions
- Identifying sales leads
- Identify and action sales leads (teller prompts) and cross selling opportunities
- Compliance to legislative requirements and internal processes
- Open & close the branch safe according to the Bank’s procedures, including physically securing the safe according to required procedures
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches. Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment
- Computer Literacy skills
- No criminal record
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take your career to the next level and apply today.