Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Location: Amajuba / eThekwini / Ilembe / Harry Gwala/ Ugu / Umgungundlovu / Umkhanyakude / Umzinyathi / Uthukela / Uthungulu / Zululand
- Occupational Therapy,
- Speech Therapy,
- Oral Hygiene,
- Radiography (Ultrasound),
- Psychology (clinical),
- Emergency Medical Care,
- Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics,
- Health Promotion
- Radiography (Diagnostic and Ultrasound),
- Be from the above-mentioned Districts.
- Meet the training needs of the District where they reside.
- Submit proof of application to a tertiary institution and CAO and his / her academic record from the university or Grade 11.
- Financially needy (Applications will be considered on a sliding scale in terms of income)
- All successful candidates will be required to sign a year for year work back agreement to serve in the Amajuba district.
- A supportive identity documents of both parents, pay slips, death / divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents.
- Bursary Application Forms must be collected from the Human Resources Office at all Government Hospitals, Clinics or CHC’s
- Applicants must sign when receiving and when returning the application form to the same institution where the form was obtained.
NB: DO NOT go to the nearest Government Hospital to where you stay while at University, it may not be your home town. You or a family member must collect and sign for the application form. You must return the FULLY COMPLETED form to the same Hospital you collected it from.
Enquiries: Mrs Z Ndlela
Tel: (034) 328 7000
Enquiries: Ronald Duki / Ms D Melanie
Tel: (031) 240 5300
Enquiries: Wendy Ngwenya / Vuyile Gcabashe
Tel: (032) 437 3500
Enquiries: Mrs N Ntuli
Tel: (039) 834 8212
Enquiries: Mrs N Mntambo
Tel: (039) 388 3000
Enquiries: Nelly Zwane
Tel: (033) 897 1087
Enquiries: Mrs Mdluli / Mr Mkhwanazi
Tel: (035) 572 1327
Enquiries: Mr N Shezi / Mrs K Greiling / Mrs F Dube
Tel: (034) 299 9110
Enquiries: Mr VC Maphalala
Tel: (036) 631 2202
Enquiries: Mr S Mkhwanazi
Tel: (035) 787 0631
Enquiries: Mr P Ntshangase / Mrs J Nene
Tel: (035) 874 2369