Traffic Officer’s diploma Learnership for unemployed youth in South africa
SALARY : R 2 700.00 PM
FINANCIAL YEAR The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management invites applications for the Traffic Officer’s diploma Learnership, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Skills Programme.
POST : ROAD TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT LEARNERSHIP (TRAFFIC OFFICER’S DIPLOMA) REF : 01/2016
DURATION : 12 MONTHS
Road Traffic Management (NQF Level 4)
- Unemployed youth (between the age of 18-35)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- Certificate of No Criminal Records (SAPS Clearance Certificate),
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercises.
NB: Female applicants are encouraged to apply
● Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83, a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). ● Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications. ● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
● Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted. ● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered. Please direct all enquiries to Mr Gilford Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 388 1049
How to apply
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 134, 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive, Mmabatho.
CLOSING DATE: 26/02/2016 at 16h00