- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Relevant Experience
Department: City Planning
Division:Building Control and Outdoor advertisement
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform all administrative and financial related functions for City Planning
- Compile statistical data for budgetary requirements
- Attend to building control enquiries
- Type elementary letters & memos and do filling
- Receive, recording of built environment related applications and plans and circulation thereof to the relevant departments
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
From : http://www.ekurhuleni.gov.za
Drop your CVs at NYDA Job Seekers Database and be like Rlebohile Lethoba. Little did she know that, dropping her CV off at the National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Jobs Seekers Database will lend her a life changing opportunity to become one of the students selected to be part of the Namibian SA Exchange Programme (NSEP).
Twenty-three-year-old, Relebohile Innocentia Lethoba, a Marketing Management graduate was looking for employment. Little did she know, that dropping her CV off at the National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Jobs Seekers Database will lend her a life changing opportunity to become one of the students selected to be part of the Namibian SA Exchange Programme (NSEP).
The NSEP is a partnership between South Africa and the Namibian government to expose young people to youth development work and to build effective cooperation and solidarity amongst them. The programme aims to ensure the successful integration of youth development between the countries as well as to develop skills in community development work and facilitation skills.
Lethoba, is one of forty young people from South Africa and Namibia undergoing Facilitation Skills Training (FST) and Youth Development Foundations (YDF) training as part of the Exchange Programme. She has also been deployed to render youth development services and youth development assistance to young people at the NYDA Tshwane Branch. The services she renders include career guidance, life skills training, job preparedness and Entrepreneurship Development Programme awareness.
“It has been life changing to work for the NYDA and witnessing how the services provided here make a change in the lives of fellow young South Africans, “ says Lethoba.
How to Contact NYDA
|Full Service Branch
|NYDA Bloemfontein Branch
||(051) 411 9450
||GF Shop 125, Sanlam Plaza, Cnr Maitland and East Burger Street, Bloemfontein, 9301
|NYDA Cape Town Branch
||(021) 415 2040
||Shop P 18a Piazza (Landmarks: African Bank & Sanlam), Golden Acre, Adderley Street, Cape Town
|NYDA Durban Branch
||(031) 327 9900
||Ground Floor, Smart Exchange Building, 5 Walnut Road (Cnr. Dr. AB Xuma) , Durban 4001
|NYDA East London Branch
||(043) 704 4600
||31 Malcomess Park, Crn St Georges & Gately Street, Spar Complex, Southernwood, 5201
|NYDA Johannesburg Branch
||(011) 834 7660 or (011) 370 1800
||17 Diagonal Street, Old JSE Building, Ground Floor, Newtown, Johannesburg, 2001
|NYDA Kimberley Branch
||(053) 807 1020
||Old Telkom Building, 64-70 De Toit Span Building, Kimberley, 8300
|NYDA Soweto Branch
||(011) 938 4101
||2127 Old Potchefstroom Road, Klipspruit, Soweto, 1809
|NYDA eMalahleni Branch
||(013) 653 9400
||Shop 3 Pavillion Centre 19 – 21 Botha Avenue, Witbank, 1035
|NYDA Mbombela Branch
||(013) 756 0100
||Nedbank Centre, Shop No. 8, 30 Brown Street, Nelspruit, 1200
|NYDA Rustenburg Branch
||(014) 591 9600
||Sanlam Centre, Shop No 1 and 4, 43-45 Boom Street, Rustenburg, 0299
|NYDA Polokwane Branch
||(015) 294 0800
||60 Schoeman Street, Shop 10, Crescent Building, Polokwane, 0699
|NYDA Port Elizabeth
||(041) 503 9100
||Kwantu Towers, Ground floor, Govern Mbeki Avenue, Market Square, Port Elizabeth, 6056
|NYDA Secunda Branch
||(017) 631 9500/9501
||Shop no2, Game Park Centre, Horwood Street, Secunda, 2302
|NYDA Tshwane BranchSource: NYDA
||(012) 322 1375
||429 Shoburg Building, Stanza Bopape Street
The Department of Cooperative Governance is offering opportunities to unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions who have completed their degrees or diplomas and have not been exposed to work experience related to the field of study that they completed.
Applicants must have satisfied the academic requirements for the advertised field of study / discipline and should not have previously served as an intern or contract worker in the Public Service / private sector and must not be older than 35 years.
Applications are invited from candidates in the following fields of study:
|Communication / Public Relations / MarketingRef No: HRD / 2016 / 1
| Disaster Management / Fire TechnologyRef No: HRD / 2016 / 2
| Financial ManagementRef No: HRD / 2016 / 3
|Geographic Information Systems / GeoinformaticsRef No: HRD / 2016 / 4
| Human Resources ManagementRef No: HRD / 2016 / 5
|Information TechnologyRef No: HRD / 2016 / 6
|Internal AuditRef No: HRD / 2016 / 7
|LawRef No: HRD / 2016 / 8
|Management AccountingRef No: HRD / 2016 / 9
|Office ManagementRef No: HRD / 2016 / 10
|Public Administration / ManagementRef No: HRD / 2016 / 11
|Social Sciences / Development StudiesRef No: HRD / 2016 / 12
|Supply Chain ManagmentRef No: HRD / 2016 / 13
Enquiries (Internship Programme): Ms Lindile Mzele, tel. (012) 334-0626
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, stating the field the intern is applying for, and accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates, Identity Document and academic transcript / record.
Failure to submit the required documents will results in the application not being considered.
Please forward your application to email: email@example.com or fax: 086 246 9808 (quoting the relevant number in the subject line). Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at 3 Autumn Street, Rivonia
No late applciation will be considered.
Closing Date: 10 June 2016
Media24: Graduate / Internship Programme 2016 / 2017
Closing Date: 09 June 2016
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 July 2016
Closing Date: 13 May 2016
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, in partnership with St Stithians College, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or 2-year postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. These positions will be appointed from January 2017.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical or Natural Science.
- Students already registered in one of the above courses with UNISA.
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science. Applicants need to have obtained a minimum of 60% in the required subjects in order to be considered.
- South African citizens residing in Johannesburg.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance. (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but don’t need financial assistance may also apply).
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by an experienced educator.
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an IEB school environment.
In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees at UNISA and a textbook allowance.
- Daily meal allowance during term time.
- Workshop conference allowance.
- A monthly stipend.
How to apply
Please note that there is no accommodation offered as part of this programme.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity, please Apply Online for the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy Teacher Training Programme
CLOSING DATE: 15 April 2016
The programme is a work based learning programme that assists graduates to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry.
We need a graduate who has completed Bachelor’s Degrees or completed a 3 year National Diploma in:
- Business Development
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Acquiring the relevant practical experience and knowledge of Company products
- Demonstrating skills in using Company systems and showing understanding of the operational processes
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities and timeous completion of logbooks for workplace based learning
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry and attending all identified courses
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed degree or diploma in the field of Commerce, Administration and Business Development
- Should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the programme
- Be available full-time from 01 June 2016 to 31 May 2017
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive with good communication skills and the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- Character References
How to Apply