CLOSING DATE: 07 AUGUST 2017
Location: King Sabata Dalindyebo, Mhlontlo, Nyandeni, Port St Johns, and Ngquza Hill
STIPEND: R5000.00 PERIOD: 12 MONTHS
|Water Sanitation Services (WASS)
- Mechanical Engineering [x02]
- Civil Engineering [x02]
- Transport Management [x01]
|3. Community Services
- Libraries & Information [x01]
- Sports Management [x01]
- Disaster Management [x02]
- Public Administration [x01]
- Social Sciences / Social work [x03
|4. Rural Economic Development & Planning (REDP)
- Tourism Development / Management [x02]
|5. Municipal Manager’s (OMM)
- Public Relations [x01]
- Internal Auditing / Monitoring & Evaluation [x01]
- Internal Auditing / Risk Management [x01]
- Public Administration / Developmental Studies [x01]
|6. Internal Audit
|7. Corporate Services (CPS)
- Human Resource Management [x02]
- Information Communication & Technology [x02]
- Personnel Management / Human Resources Management [x02]
- Social Work [x01]
- Organisational Development / Human Resources Management [x01]
- Relations Labour Management [x01]
- Records, Archives & Auxiliary Services: Public Administration [x01]
- Municipal Safety & Security: Public Administration [x01]
|8. Legislative Services (LS)
- Public Management [x01]
- Public relations [x01]
- Public Administration [x01]
- Political Science [x01]
|9. Human Settlements (HS)
- Human Settlements Surveying / Construction Management: Building / Quantity [x02]
|10. Budget & Treasury Office (BTO)
- Financial Management [x05]
- Certified copies of qualifications, CV, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications.
- Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability.
- The words “APPLICATION FOR VACANCY’’ should appear on the same side of but separate from the address in the same envelope so as to sensitise the Registry Office to the closing date.
- In your application letter please indicate the source of media you have seen the post on.
- When the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his / her application as unsuccessful.
- The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found.
- Canvassing of Councillors / Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
- For any enquiries contact the Office of The Municipal Manager or Human Resources Department on the following Telephone numbers: 047 501 7061 / 75 / 78 / 82
how to apply
Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha. Faxed / e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme in South Africa. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas – and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to another business;
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Human Resources
We want to hear from you if…
- You have obtained your undergraduate, 2:1, or Master’s degree in any discipline
- You have a maximum of 1 years of work experience
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
how to apply
Apply Online for the Citi Group Graduate / Internship Programme
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
The MultiChoice Graduate Program provides an overview into different roles and departments within the Video Entertainment Technology (VET) division i.e. Information Technology, Broadcast Technology as well DSTV Digital Media: whether you enjoy analytics, development, user interface design or programming there’s a place for you in our organisation.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER YOU?
The MultiChoice Graduate Development Program promotes personal and professional development of graduates through:
- Mentor and mentees training
- Participation in supervised work rotations
- Company orientation
- E-Learning and on-the-job learning (learning programmes are developed each year to align with the department’s goals and programme requirements)
- Support from a graduate buddy (a previous year’s graduate) and your mentor
- One-on-one engagements with your manager
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
You MUST have a completed a 3 year Bachelors’ Degree from a recognised South African university, by the end of the 2017 school year in the below fields of study:
- Computer Science (BSc IT)
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology (Software Development)
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- BSc Engineering (with mechatronics)
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be willing to relocate to Johannesburg for a minimum of 12 months upon the completion of your qualification.
- Have maintained a minimum average of 65% throughout your degree.
how to apply
Apply Online for the Multichoice: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
NB: MultiChoice supports the principles of Employment Equity.
Closing Date: 30 July 2017
Canyon Resources (Pty) Limited invites who are interested in joining the Mining Industry to apply lot our External Internship Scheme in the study fields mentioned below:
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Mine Survey
- BSc Geology
- BSc Analytical Chemistry
- Mining Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic and
In making the final selection, first preference will be even to:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals from the M.ddelburg area;
- Financially disadvantaged;
- Obtained a qualification In field mentioned above; and
- South African Citizens
How to apply
Applications forms arc available from Nomfundo Mkhwebani at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documentation must accompany the appbcation form: Certified ID Copy, Certified metric results, certified copies of tertiary academic records.
Completed form vth certified copies of attachments should be e-mailed back to email@example.com
Should you not receive correspondence from Canyon Resources (Pty) Ltd within 30 days from the dosing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 September 2017
AngloGold Ashanti offers internship opportunities in 2018 to graduates or diplomats who meet the set criteria. Send your application before the closing date if you think you have what it takes!
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens below the age of 35 years and who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas in the Eastern Cape and to children of the company’s employees.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme.
CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Should an applicant be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening on engagement to determine their suitability and fitness for internship positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
- Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document; Grade 12 results and proof of school (letter from the school)
- Proof of completed tertiary qualification and, mining industry certification (were applicable or relevant) or complete transcript of tertiary academic record;
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
- Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified.
How to apply
Apply Online for the Anglo Gold Ashanti: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018(Please include your full details and all relevant certified documents with your application.)
Alternatively, visit the AngloGold Ashanti Training and Development Centre in Merafong or Matlosana should you require assistance with your online application.
CLOSING DATE: 07 August 2017 at 12h00 pm
Stipend: R5 000 per month (12 months contract)
REF NO: NDOH 53 / 2017
The National Department of Health invites graduates who seek practical work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a public service career to apply for internship (an occupationally – based work experience opportunity) in the areas mentioned below for a minimum of twelve months. The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department. The Department aims to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates as potential employees through this interns hip programme.
Degree / Diploma in:
- Public Administration,
- Public Management,
- Office Administration and Management,
- Financial Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Logistics Management,
- Purchasing Management,
- Public Relations,
- Information Technology,
- Information Systems,
- Project Management,
- Internal Audit,
- Risk Management,
- Management ,
- International Relations,
- Human Resources Development,
- Training Management and
- Human Resources Management.
DUTIES: Administration. Financial & Supply Chain Management. Employment Relations. Communication. Health Information Research Monitoring & Evaluati on. Environmental Health & Port Health Services. Provincial Financial Management Support. Health Regulations: Projects. Health Regulations & Compliance. Internal Audit. District Health Systems. International Relations. National Health Insurance. Nursing Se rvices. TB Control & Management. Human Resource Management & Development. Human Resource Policy, Planning & Management. Information Communication Technology.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed) and certified copies of qualification certificates (including S enior Certificate / Grade 12 certificate regardless of the qualification requirement indicated in the advert), service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the clos ing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQ A). The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short – listed c andidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect / no reference number(s) on their applications.
The Director – General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered appli cations may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets.Pretoria.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms M Shithiba
ENQUIRIES: Mr A Masilo Tel no: (012) 395 8669
Clearly mark your application, “Internship Programme 2017 / 2018”, quote the Ref no: NDOH 53 / 2017 an d the area of placement / study area as your reference number.
For more information regarding qualification required and placement / study area please go to www.doh.gov.za
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
It’s that time of the year! We are looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape our world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program is for you! It will provide you with an accelerated career path, gaining high business exposure from day one.
We are committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
The opportunities won’t end there. If you show us that you have the capabilities and potential during the Discover Graduate Program, you’ll have the chance to experience our truly global network through our various international assignment programmes. Taking on an international assignment, you’ll gain the knowledge and insights that will prepare you for the next stage of your Vodacom career.
Apply for our Discover Graduate Programme today and surround yourself with some of the finest minds while using your own expertise to influence millions of people.
NB: Please attach your updated CV. You will not be considered for the role if an updated CV is not attached
- Must have completed or in final year of Undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate degree
- Minimum 0 to maximum 2 years work experience
How to apply
Apply Online for the Vodacom: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 15 June 2017
Stipend: R3 861.00 pm Internship programme
Centre: All Provinces
N6 National Certificate / National Diploma / Degree / Honours / Master’s in the following disciplines / fields of study:
|Head Office (x25)DMR-INTERN-01
Mining Engineering, LLB, Internal Auditing, Accounting / Cost and Management Accounting, IT, Logistics, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, HRD, Public Relations / Media Studies / Journalism / Communication, Community Development and Projects, Risk Management, BCom Law, Monitoring and Evaluation / Strategic Planning / Research, Mining Engineering / Geology and Geophysics, Geographic Information Systems, Environmental Management / Science, Economics, Geology, Public Management / Administration, Statistics, Operations Management / Management Services, Security Risk Management, Social Science / Policing
Development Studies, Mining Engineering / Geology
Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Development Studies
Development Studies, Geology
|Free State (x2)DMR-INTERN-05
Social Scienc, Geology / Mine Survey
|Northern Cape (x2)DMR-INTERN-06
|Eastern Cape (x2)DMR-INTERN-07
|Western Cape (x2)DMR-INTERN-08
LLB, Environmental Science
|North West (x3)DMR-INTERN-09
Geology / Mine Surveying, GIS / Geometrics
Geometric, Public Management
| Two Admin Experiential Learners at Head Office and One Admin Experiential Learner per Regional Offices (x12)DMR-INTERN-11EXL
For Experiential Learning only N6: Office Administration, Public Management, Management Assistant, Business Management
PLUS the following key competencies: Skills: • Report-writing • Communication. Communication: Verbal and written. Creativity: • Innovative • Articulate • Good listener • Ability to work as a team.
How to apply
Note: Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed Z83 form stating the occupation being applied for and the province, and attaching a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of qualifications, academic transcripts (academic record), N6 National Certificate, 3-year qualification and above and ID. Candidates wishing to apply for for an internship outside their respective regions must be willing and able to find their own transportation and accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but a stipend.
Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
Applications will only be considered from South African citizens, aged between 18 and 35 years of age. People with disabilities will be given preference. Please take note that no applications received after the closing date of the said advertisement will be considered.
Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification. Successful candidates for the Internship Programme will be appointed on a 12-month contract, from 1 September 2015 to 31 August 2016. The Experiential Learning Programme will be for an 18-month period. The person(s) appointed will be subjected to a security clearance.
Enquiries: Ms Nomvuyo Sam or Ms Rosina Manabile, tel. (012) 444-3722 / 3052
Please forward your application to: The Director-General, Department: Mineral Resources, Private Bag x59, Arcadia 0007 OR hand deliver to Travenna Campus, 70 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria, for the attention of Ms Nomvuyo Sam.
Coloured, Indians, Whites as well as people with disability are encouraged to apply. Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was
Location : Various
Successful Applicants will be required to sign a 2 (two) year Internship Contract and will be paid a stipend according to Company Policies and Procedures
• Computer Skills in MS Word, Excel • Good leadership Skills • Problem Solving / Conflict
• Sound Communication • Able to work under pressure • Honest and Reliable • Adaptability to change • Own initiative/forward thinker
Closing Date : 05 June 2017
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Stipend: R7 109.25
Duration: 12 Months
The Department of Tourism offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the departmental core business and who have not been previously employed under any Internship Programme. Applicants should not be above 35 years of age. Applications are invited from candidates in the following disciplines / fields of study:
|Tourism ManagementNDT − INTERN (0001)
|EconomicsNDT − INTERN (0002)
|Information Technology (Programming / Web Development)NDT − INTERN (0003)
|LLBNDT − INTERN (0004)
|Project ManagementNDT − INTERN (0005)
|Environmental ManagementNDT − INTERN (0006)
|Internal Audit / Risk ManagementNDT − INTERN (0007)
|Public Management / AdministrationNDT − INTERN (0008)
|Financial Management / AccountingNDT − INTERN (0009)
|Enterprise DevelopmentNDT − INTERN (0010)
|Human Resources ManagementNDT − INTERN (0011)
|Operational Management / Work StudyNDT − INTERN (0012)
|Facilities / Property ManagementNDT − INTERN (0013)
|Communications and Events ManagementNDT − INTERN (0014)
|International Trade LawNDT − INTERN (0015)
|International RelationsNDT − INTERN (0016)
Unemployed South African graduate / postgraduate, with a tertiary qualification in one of the above mentioned fields of study who have not been previously employed employed under any internship programme are invited to apply. Applicants should not be above 35 years of age.
How to apply
Submit your applicaton and latest documents quoting the reference number as stated above.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (to fill in using a computer) or z83 form (to fill in by hand), obtainable from any Public Service Department , stating the field and reference number which the candidates are applying for (from the above list), and their CV, certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts (record) and an Identity Document must be attached. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
Applications must be directed to the Director-General, Private Bag X424, Pretoria 0001, or hand delivered to: Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside.