Our ten graduate streams…
- Human Resources
This stream will not only provide you with an opportunity to work in various HR departments, including IR, Training and Development, OD, SAP, and Compensation but also ensure a comprehensive introduction to the world of South African retailing and our business operations.
The Transformation Department is committed to addressing all areas of diversity within the business as well as in assisting to grow the SME and BEE Supplier.
- Store Operations
This programme provides you with a fast tracked opportunity to be part of the management team in one of our stores and will provide you with experience in the operational areas of property development, and store planning and design.
- Group Strategy and Planning
The Group Strategy and Planning Division leads the development of the overall Business Strategy for the Group including the 5 year and annual Business Plans.
- Pick n Pay CA Training Programme
Want to be a Chartered Accountant (CA(SA))?
This stream provides graduates with all finance-related degrees, a number of different opportunities to build a career with Pick n Pay.
Here you will source (locally and internationally) a wide variety, good range of products at competitive prices for our customers.
This stream provides you, a marketing graduate, with the opportunity to help grow awareness of the Pick n Pay brand and the values it represents.
- Information Systems / IT
This programme will provide you with the relevant experience and exposure to ensure that you are part of developing and implementing robust and effective solutions to provide superior service to our customers.
- Supply Chain: There are six key functions:
- Quality and Supplier Conformance
- Supplier Centralisation
- Supply Chain Development
- Forecast and Replenishment
Apply for the Pick n Pay Graduate Programme Opportunities
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth
BANKSETA KUYASA learnership 2015 in generic business management participates in a one year learnership within the banking and microfinance.
The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed B degree or a 3 Year Tertiary qualification with major subjects such as Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management, or Law.
- Major subjects such as Languages, Biblical Instruction, Geography, Arts, Music, History or Production Management will NOT be considered.
- The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities (Must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability).
- Currently unemployed
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 as at 1 February 2015
- Effective communications in English (written & verbal)
- Numeric competence and computer literate
- No criminal record and clear credit record
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2015
- Present a professional image
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Verified qualification certificate
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identity document will be considered
Apply for the Bankseta Kuyasa Learnership Programme or Downlaod Application Form and email to:
Fax: 086 574 6988
Hand Deliver: Mathomo Mall, 115 Main Street, Johannesburg CBD
Fax: 086 574 7596
Hand Deliver: Cherry Lane, 1st Floor, cnr Middle and Fehrson Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria
Fax: 086 574 6988
Mathomo Mall, 115 Main Street, Johannesburg CBD
|Cape TownEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 086 574 6989
8th Floor, Pinnacle Building, Cnr Burg & Strand Street, Cape Town
|Port ElizabethEmail: email@example.com
Fax: 086 574 5251
Hand Deliver: 1st Floor, Block C, Metropolitan Office Park, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 29 August 2014
“If you have not been contacted for an interview by the end of November 2014, you should assume that your application was not successful.”
Provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure that will enrich their academic training, enhancing future employability.
Provide additional skills development training that will stimulate personal and professional growth, provide life skills and boost work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Life Skills Training) through formal mentorship.
This programme specifically targets South African candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree /Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Should have an interest in working in an agricultural research environment
Good verbal, written and communication skills
A team player that can self-motivate and work independently
Goal oriented and career focussed
Successful participants will receive an allowance of R3000.00 on a monthly basis.
We offer onsite accommodation, meals, laundry service: Should you make use of this option a monthly deduction of R380.00 will be made from your allowance via our payroll.
Free primary health care facilities;
There will be opportunities for growth and development for students who stand out from the rest and contribute significantly during the year.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
assist analysts/designers in researching and documenting computer users requirements
understand IT systems from a development and business analysis point of view
understand the principles and practice of computer programming
work in a team
work methodically and systematically
understand data management systems
business information systems
computer programming principles
information technology industry trends
Apply for the SASA IT Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will not be able to reply to all applicants. Should you not get a response from us by 30 October 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 31 August 2014
- P&G looks for students from diverse academic backgrounds who have or will be completing their Bachelor Degrees in 2014
P&G offers employment and internship opportunities to students from diverse academic backgrounds:
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
Apply for the P&G Graduate / Internship Programme 2015