Closing Date: 01 May 2018
Location: Durban, Johannesburg
AECI Limited would like to appoint 35 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Gauteng area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science / Chemical Engineering S4.
- South African youth.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 27 April 2018
Location: Bloemfontein and Devland
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME
- this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
- Be self-motivated, be self-starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and security clearance checks. This advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional criteria for short-listing. A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required. Successful applicants will be required to climb onto machines and work at heights.
How To Apply
Mangaung Municipality: Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2018
Closing Date: 13 April 2018
Ref No: E 03 / 01
Stipend: R2500 pm
Employees, who wish to be considered for a post, must post / e-mail/ submit their applications with complete details and comprehensive CV’ directly to the address indicated against the particular post.
Applicants must please indicate their employee number on their CV, Applicant may also call on the relevant telephone number as provided for more Information.
We would like to stress that the posts advertised in this bulletin must be made available only to employees of Mangaung Metro Municipality except where Il Is indicated otherwise.
AN INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL DISQUALIFY AN APPLICANT
Certified copies of highest educational qualifications must accompany applications.
Please note: No applications will be considered If he abovementioned documents are not attached Pleas note that If you do not receive any correspondence from this organisation, regarding your application, within 30 days after the closing date of this advertisement, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
Application forms are also available during working hours from libraries in the Mangaung Metro municipal area.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CVSIAPPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Grade 12 plus valid code B (Manual) drivers license
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must submit himself t herself to a medical examination as well as a physical arid mental assessment.
- All trainees will be subjected to a pre-screening background check by SSA
- Preference will be given to people, from Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality (Bloemlontein, Thaba’Nchu, Botshabilo Soutpan, Dewetsdorp, Wepener end Vanstadenarus)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with the control room and attend to traffic bottlenecks caused through accidents breakdown of peak hour congestion;
- Use hand signals to communicate with drivers and pedestrians directing diverting stopping and controlling the flow;
- Interact with control room for specific services to remote obstacles or contain specific deast.rs to facilitate traffic offenses,
- Communicate with the offender and / or interact with the control room or SAPS to facilitate arrest for more serious offences.
- Acting on distress calls or Information related to crime in progress communicating with the control room to establish location and details and executing specific policing sequences on the scene;
- Participate in routine checks and selling up and operating speed timing devices and stopping vehicles and conducting Inspection of drivers licenses vehicles registration and roadworthiness requirenments and / or attending to specific infringement of road safety rules;
- Attending to the documentation and notifications procedures, serving of summons compliance orders, executing warrants of arrests and preparing statements;
- Completing and submit case files to facilitate prosecution and attending and defending specific actions in the court of law.
- Recording the statements of witnesses and offenders and / or competing details of traffic offences / contraventions prior to issuing the fines
- Updating the occurrence book inserting details of incidents and activities attended to;
- Completing procedural documentation Inserting appropriate details;
- Executing laid down procedures to test and determine the functionality of equipment / vehicles and reporting defects to the immediate superior for attention.
- Proficiency in al least two (2) official Languages of service of MMM;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Good sense of detail
How To Apply
SUBMIT APPLICATIION FORM / CV TO:
GM: Human Resource Management
PO Box 3704
Telephonic Enquiries : 051 —4058517
OR c-mail: email@example.com
OR submit to the following libraries during office hours:
- Adelaide Tambo Public Library
- Mangaung Library
- Fichardtpark Library
- Trevor Barlow Library
- BP Leinaeng Library
- Bainsvlei Library
- Botshabelo Library
- Thaba Nchu Regional 0ff Ice
- Ikgomotseng Municipal Office
- Morojaneng Library
- Dewetsdorp Library
- Wepener Library
- Thapelong Library (Van Sladensrus)
(Applicants who previously applied should re-apply.)
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
Location: Eastern Cape
National Certificate in Freight Handling / Professional Driver 2018/9. The learnership criteria are as follows:
- Unemployed at the time of registration
- Completed Grade 12 with.
- EC license and a valid PRDP
- Have done no previous warehousing or transport leamerships.
- 1 Years experience in a similar environment (Truck driving).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment & excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to adjust to change.
- Deadline orientated
How To Apply
Should you know of anyone interested please email their CVs to: ECNCProDriver@spar.co.za / ECNCFreightHandling@spar.co.za
PAR Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity employer, this is in accordance with the EE plan.
BMW Operator Learning Opportunity
Start Date: 01 March 2018
Would you like to work on the BMW production line and be part of the Passion for Perfection production Team?
BMW Temp Operator, will be responsible for working on the production line and assist in the process of building vehicles..
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12.
- Maths and Science will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Documentations Required: Do not forget to attach them.
- Latest updated CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications.
- ID document attached.
BMW Temp Operator
Legal Entity: BMW (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.
Job ID: 180000JO
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
How To Apply
Apply Online for the BMW: Operator Opportunities January 2018
Trainee Workplace Learner At Transnet
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 07.02.2018. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title : Workplace Learner
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : SOP, Training Governance & Systems, DNR
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Port Term Mng Training Manager
Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20002240
Position Purpose :
To undergo a 6 month Workplace Experiential Learner programme.
Position outputs :
• The candidate will be involved in projects and/or work activities where he/she will be exposed to various research,
development and innovation related projects and initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Relevant Bachelor degree/National Diploma with a broad technical/commercial/social science background.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
• Possession of code EB/8 (Preferred)
PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
• Comfort and Willingness to work outside of the scope of the candidates field of study.
• Problem Solving and willingness to learn
• Good communication verbal and writing, interpersonal and networking skills
• Able to take direction and work in a team as well as ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
• Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to provide timely and quality research.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or
• Presentation software.
• Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
• Time management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/INHERENT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Sourcing, screening and evaluating innovative ideas submitted and managing transition from idea to implementation.
• Scouting and tracking of emerging technologies and future trends.
• Good writing skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail.
• Work well under pressure.
• Presentable, professional and confident.
E-Mail Your CV To
Apply online for Transnet Trainee Position
Anglo American: Learnership Programme 2018
Location: ESTC, Randfontein
Engineering Learnerships (Millwright, Fitters, Riggers, Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Earth Moving, Boilermakers, Measurement Control & Instrumentation)
ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM – ESTC RANDFONTEIN INTERNAL & EXTERNAL VACANCIES
Engineering Learnership opportunities are available at the following Anglo American Platinum Operations:
Rustenburg Processes (Waterval Smelter and PMR), Amandelbult Complex, Mogalakwena Complex, Polokwane Smelter in the following discipline:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Earth Moving
- Measurement Control & Instrumentation
Please note that the successful Candidates will be appointed on an Unemployed (18.2) contract.
1. Primary Job Purpose.
The successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enrol in an Unemployed (18.2 B1) Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
- Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Matric with Mathematics and English (Minimum 40% pass), Physical Science will be an added advantage, or,
- N2 with 4/5 subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements (Added advantage), or,
- NCV Level – 3 in appropriate trade.
- Trade Test Requirements
- A minimum of N2 Subjects/ certificate with the applicable subjects for the relevant trade as specified:
- Engineering Science;
- Relevant Trade Theory;
- Industrial Electronics or Engineering Drawings or Platting Structural drawing
- The appointed learner will sign an agreement where the learner commits him / herself to perform as required and obtain the minimum N2 or any required subjects applicable to the trade, necessary for qualifying.
- Where applicable the Company will support the appointed learner to achieve the minimum requirements by allowing the learner to attend a full trimester to obtain the relevant N2 subjects for the trade.
- Must be prepared to work underground/surface and in plants “dusty areas”, and an eleven day fortnight shift where applicable;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) & medical certificate of fitness, and
- Selection of Candidates will be based upon the Anglo American Platinum selection and recruitment procedure
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
NB: NO ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK WILL BE PROVIDED BY ANGLO AMERICAN
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Anglo American Learnership Programme
Optimum Coal Mine requires the services of hardworking. conscientious individuals to accelerate and develop their careers to become qualified artisans in the following areas:
- Electrician (2017V_GERLOJ_0022)
- Auto Electrical (2017V_GERLOJ_0023)
- Boilermaker / Plater / Welder (2017V_GERLOJ_0024)
- Diesel Mechanic (2017V_GERLOJ_0025)
- Fitter (2017V_GERLOJ_0026)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must be in possession of a full N3 qualification with math and science and relevant trade theory subjects
- Provincial license will be an added advantage
- Applicants will be required to undergo pre-qualifying assessment testing as part of the recruitment process.
- The successful candidate must be able to obtain a certificate of medical fitness.
- The appointment will be made in line with Optimum Coals transformation commitments.
NB: All applications must b. accompanied by certified copies of relevant qualifications and ID to be considered. All applications must quote the relevant reference number as indicated above to be considered (one reference number pet CV).
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your CV with certificates and with the relevant reference number to: OptimumCV.Debeila@optimumcoal.com
All applicants are thanked for their Interest. Applications which have not been responded to within 14 days of the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 05 JANUARY 2018
A learnership has opened up at Nkangala District Municipality in Mpumalanga. This programme is aimed at unemployed youth with passion for career in security career, couple with the drive to grow and develop within a thriving and challenging Security environment. The programme is run over a 12 months period, over which learners will also complete an NQF level 2 qualifi cati ons that is funded by Nkangala District Municipal.
In addition, learners will receive a basic monthly stipend.
The learning process will be carried in the six local municipaliti es known as Victor Khanye, Dr. J. S Moroka, Emalahleni, Emakhazeni, Steve Tshwete, and Thembisile Hani.
Grade 12 certificate • 18 – 35 years • No criminal record • South African citizen • Residing in Nkangala District
Targeted learners per local municipality are as follows:
Dr JS Moroka LM
Thembisile Hani LM
Steve Tshwete LM
Victor Khanye LM
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter specifying the programme applied for accompanied by CV, Copy of qualiﬁcations, ID (certiﬁed) and proof of residence must be submitted in person to Nkangala District Municipality oﬃces at: Human Resources Department for attention Municipal Manager or the applications can be posted to: PO Box 437, Middelburg, 1050.
Targeted learners per local municipality are as follows:
Nkangala is an equal opportunity organizati on and subscribes equality policies which are non-racial, non-discriminatory, and non-sexist. Correspondence will be limited to the short listed candidates. Should you not hear from the municipality within 7 days aft er the closing date, please consider your applicati on unsuccessful. The municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Enquiries: Andrew Gwinji, at: 073 039 8487; Dhliwayo Nyasha, at: 084 707 7432; Joseph Chiloane, at: 073 891 2711; Sibongile Maidi: 0132492213; Mandla Zulu, at: 013 249 2091.
CLOSING DATE IS: 12 DECEMBER 2017