Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities within their Sales and Marketing department in Vanderbijlpark.
They are looking for 8 unemployed individuals who has completed their matric or post matric qualification who are looking for employment. The successful candidates will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders for the above mentioned districts. The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4)
Key Purpose Statement
- The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- Communications Additional Information
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English as the home language or at least a first additional language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 drivers license will be advantageous
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
How to apply
We are looking for a resilient and efficient individual, with a high energy level and a compelling sense of urgency, to provide key administrative/office support to the Managing Director.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to multi-task and effectively manage, organize and influence stakeholders internally and externally at all levels.
• A Matric certificate or equivalent qualification
• A relevant qualification e.g. secretarial/ personal assistant/ office administration would be beneficial
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO:
• has good coordinating skills
• Is Proactive and able to work independently
• Is able to plan ahead and spot potential areas where help may be needed
• has basic numerical skills, together with the ability to complete numerical reports/budgets accurately (as and when required)
• is able to present themselves and the company in a professional manner
• Is able to act as the main contact point for all matters relating to the Director.
• has a strong service orientation
• has excellent relationship-building and networking skills
• is able to communicate effectively at all levels both within, as well as outside the company
• is able to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances
• has excellent time management, planning and organizing skills
• has a strong “sense of urgency” with regards to everything they do
• is accurate, pays attention to detail and is reliable in meeting set deadlines
• is able to consistently deal with telephone calls, requests and interruptions with the highest degree of efficiency and professionalism
• is able to manage confidential information with utmost discretion
• is able to be innovative and show initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Sound knowledge and experience in managing an Executive’s diary is an important requirement
• A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in all the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Key Responsibilities • Managing calendars/diary including the annual company calendar.
• Providing a confidential and comprehensive administrative/office support service
• Dealing with and responding to correspondence and telephonic queries
• Taking and distributing minutes and monitoring progress feedback.
• Effectively executing financial administration and the services function through budget set up and expense control.
• Organizing functions/meetings and appointments etc.
• Compiling and distributing reports and/or presentations.
• Timeous and effective organization of travel, local and international.
• Filing and record keeping
HOW TO APPLY
SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources. We are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join our SPAR family.
You write a job application letter which must be one page, you write a two paged C.V. and attached all your qualifications.
You take all this to the nearest Spar around you. They will phone you whenever they need a part-time employee.
Please write an impressive C.V.
From Grade 10 to Grade 12. Further qualifications will add as an advantage.
Location: South Africa
Application Closing date; Not specified
Permanent positions available:
Security officerMachine operators
Grade 10-12 /equivalent
For more information contact Mr Lekoto :0820994002
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
1. I’ts over between me and you.
2. Gudbye for gud.
3. I never love you.
4. You’re a turnoff.
5. I am pregnant but you are not the Father.
6. I only use you for sex.
7. I’ve found someone else better then u.
8. 1’ve made another girl pregnant.
How to Prepare for Exams in a Short Space of Time [5 Easy Steps]
Exams times can be stressful if you did not make good preparation, but you can still do it within a short space of time. Here are 5 easy steps to crack it during exam times.
Chart a timetable of available study time. Look at the time you have available and what your outside responsibilities are. Calculate the number of hours you will have available to study. Chunk out study periods of a minimum of two hours at a time. Longer periods can get too tiring so be careful of this. Take breaks. Without breaks you may lose focus and not learn as much as you think you might in long cram sessions.
Review prior course materials and focus on what you know. If you are cramming for an exam it is not likely that you will be able to digest and learn a large amount of new material. It is best to start by looking over any old exams, study guides passed out and lecture notes. Review these for trends of topics and subjects that are talked about frequently. Focus on getting those topics covered first.
Write down subjects and topics that you are unfamiliar with. Learning new material will be the toughest task in a short amount of time. Take the topics list and if possible review your course materials to try to gain an idea over which topics might be tested on. Typically these are ones that have the largest amount of coverage in your text. Don’t spend a lot of time on text readings that are small compared to larger ones. Make a calculated decision about which to study.
Study in a good environment. If possible leave home and head to a library or place that fewer distractions. Do not try to study with the TV on or with music blaring. Sit in a straight chair and never have a study session. Even if you have studied like this before, you are now on an intensified deadline that requires intense measures for success.
Employ study techniques such as repetition, flash cards and mnemonics. For repetition, sit with your notebook and write over and over what you need to know. For example repeatedly write out the names of important persons you need to study. Draw flash cards with info on them and go over them constantly. Come up with silly rhymes or word associations to help you remember points.