Closing Date: 23 March 2018
Location: Demaneng Mine
- Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science
- N2 Qualification
- Interested to in Trackless Mining Machine Maintenance
Applicants Should Also Provide the Following:
- Latest academic results
- Copy of South African ID
- Highest Qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Candidates to ensure that they are fully medically fit to perform work on mines in terms of the occupational Health & Safety Act
How To Apply
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria and wish to apply for the position, please email your CV, with certified copies of certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by 6 April, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 22 March 2018
Learnership Programmes We Offer
1. Business Admin x2
2. Generic Management
3. Production Technology
How it W orks
The candidate is required to, after a successful application, partake in a 12 – month programme during which he/she will be assigned by Osborn to an accredited training centre/institution . The learnership will offer theor etical elements aligned to a NQF level where the learners will be required to complete both the theoretical and practical components of the learnership. The learner is to attend two days per month at the relevant institution over the learnership period to obtain a qualification/competence in the relevant field
1. Business Administration
NQF3 The following are modules that are covered in this programme
- Communication and information,
- Business environment,
- Wo rkplace and staff,
- B ookings, business documents and ITC
2. Generic Management
NQF 4 The following are modules that are covered in this programme ;
- Business Finance and Budgeting
3. Production Technology
The following are modules that are covered in this programme
- Administration of Project (Support Role)
The following minimum requirements apply to Business Administration, Generic Management and Production Technology
- Grade 12
- Good Communication Skills
- Energy and a drive to learn
- Basic Computer skills would be advantageous
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Osborne Learnership Programme
losing Date 23 February 2018
The Universal Group Learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a NQF Level 4 business administration qualification. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities through understanding the principles of business administration which can be used throughout all industries.
Requirements – you should have:
- Matric qualification, additional qualifications will be advantageous
- Must be between the ages 18 to under 35
- Be proficient in English
- Have excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Currently unemployed and able to commit 12 months to the programme from February 2018 until 28 February 2019
- Not previously completed the same learnership
- South African citizenships
- No criminal record
What you’re going to do:
- Upholding and living the company values as a Universal employee
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training
- Discover and understand knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job work requirements
- Compiling a portfolio of evidence and logbooks for work-based learning for submission to the SETA
- Successfully passing the formative and summative assessments
How To Apply
Facts about Universal:
- Learnership Programme will be based in Sunninghill, Sandton
- Learnership Programme costs are covered by Universal
- Learners will be offered a monthly stipend of R6 000
People with disabilities are encourage to apply!
The Universal Group looks forward to welcoming you to the Universal team! Should you not be contracted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria
Putco in collaboration with the transport education and training authority offers 40 learnership opportunities towards the national certificate in professional driving based at: Larimar Training Academy: Linbro Park
Please note that preference will be given to females
Candidates must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent qualification
- Valid driver’s license (code EC; C or EC1 0.4) (NOT C1 or EC1)
- Valid PrDP (Public Drivers Permit)
- Good health.
- A willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry
Conditions of employment will include:
(As per Sectoral Determination No 5: Learnerships)
- A 12 month learnership contract.
- A learner allowance of R2 000 per month payable for the duration of the contract.
- 15 days annual leave.
How to Apply
Persons who are currently not employed, who are younger than 35 and who meet the above criteria are Invited to forward their applications (CV and copy of their to document and drivers’ license) to:
Candidates residing in the JHB area:
Email: email@example.com or fax 086 570 4014
Candidates residing in the Pretoria area
Only successful candidates be contacted.
Sasol is offering a Fixed Term Contract (Learnership) for 12 months. This programme is comprised of a theoretical element, aligned to a NQF Learnership, and practical work experience
Sasol Administrative Learnership
The 12 month programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to a NQF Learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners. It provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles.
It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation.
The theoretical component will cover: Entrepreneurship, Business Operations, Customer Service, Business Accounting, Maths Literacy, Communication skills and Computer Skills.
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process;
- Participate in all required work-place readiness activities and exercises
How To Apply:
NOTE: In line with Sasol’s commit In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. Sasol’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, we actively encourage and welcome persons with disabilities to apply. Should you not receive any response from Sasol within 30 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply online HERE before the closing date
As an apprentice you will train and develop to become a qualified Electro Mechanic, according to the requirements of the relevant SETA (Mining Qualifications Authority – MQA) and National Artisan Moderation Board (NAMB).
Your training will include the following Unit Standards
- Electrical equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Maintenance of underground production equipment
- Safety prerequisites for equipment
- Good housekeeping
Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 with:
- Maths (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) excluding Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths AND
- Physical / Engineering Science (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) No other Science AND
- English / Business English passed (compulsory)
N3 with Electro Technology and Mechano Technology will be to your advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Self starter
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
How To Apply
Apply Online for the SASOL: Learnership Programme 2018
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
Location: Eastern Cape
National Certificate in Freight Handling / Professional Driver 2018/9. The learnership criteria are as follows:
- Unemployed at the time of registration
- Completed Grade 12 with.
- EC license and a valid PRDP
- Have done no previous warehousing or transport leamerships.
- 1 Years experience in a similar environment (Truck driving).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment & excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to adjust to change.
- Deadline orientated
How To Apply
Should you know of anyone interested please email their CVs to: ECNCProDriver@spar.co.za / ECNCFreightHandling@spar.co.za
PAR Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity employer, this is in accordance with the EE plan.
BMW Operator Learning Opportunity
Start Date: 01 March 2018
Would you like to work on the BMW production line and be part of the Passion for Perfection production Team?
BMW Temp Operator, will be responsible for working on the production line and assist in the process of building vehicles..
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12.
- Maths and Science will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Documentations Required: Do not forget to attach them.
- Latest updated CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications.
- ID document attached.
BMW Temp Operator
Legal Entity: BMW (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.
Job ID: 180000JO
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
How To Apply
Apply Online for the BMW: Operator Opportunities January 2018
Trainee Workplace Learner At Transnet
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 07.02.2018. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title : Workplace Learner
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : SOP, Training Governance & Systems, DNR
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Port Term Mng Training Manager
Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20002240
Position Purpose :
To undergo a 6 month Workplace Experiential Learner programme.
Position outputs :
• The candidate will be involved in projects and/or work activities where he/she will be exposed to various research,
development and innovation related projects and initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Relevant Bachelor degree/National Diploma with a broad technical/commercial/social science background.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
• Possession of code EB/8 (Preferred)
PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
• Comfort and Willingness to work outside of the scope of the candidates field of study.
• Problem Solving and willingness to learn
• Good communication verbal and writing, interpersonal and networking skills
• Able to take direction and work in a team as well as ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
• Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to provide timely and quality research.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or
• Presentation software.
• Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
• Time management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/INHERENT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Sourcing, screening and evaluating innovative ideas submitted and managing transition from idea to implementation.
• Scouting and tracking of emerging technologies and future trends.
• Good writing skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail.
• Work well under pressure.
• Presentable, professional and confident.
E-Mail Your CV To
Apply online for Transnet Trainee Position