The Operations Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at an entry level role within the Corporate & Investment Banking Operations area in the Bank.
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learning. This means that at the end of the 12 months programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking: Core Banking and Finance at NQF 5.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R6 000 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have successfully completed Matric. The following subjects would be an advantage, Mathematics; Maths Literacy; Accounting and Business Studies and/or Have completed a 3 year Financial/Accounting/Operations/Process Engineering Qualification/Degree
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is the 05 August 2016
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications and
- Proof of South African citizenship or South African residency
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail and if contact is not made with the applicant by 19 August 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.