Competencies / Skills
- Grade 12 students: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Need to be doing Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 65% for all your subjects.
- University students : Must obtain 65% for Accounting and a satisfactory passes in all other subjects.
All applicants need to be : Proficient in English with strong communication skills. Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
Good interpersonal skills. Drive. Determination and commitment. Strong leadership potential.
Responsibilities / Output
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a minimum of three years articles/training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded.
How to apply
Department: Human Settlement
Division:Policy & Operational Support Division
Salary:R185 640 – R254 652 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 / Secretarial Diploma
- 5 Years’ Relevant Experience in a Similar Environment
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards, as agreed to with management
- Ensure the office is professionally administered and all administrative responsibilities undertaken proficiently
- Arrange meetings and workshops
- Attend meetings, taking of minutes and compiling and track tasks/responsibilities given to participants during meetings
- Control and maintain stationery and miscellaneous requirements to ensure cost effective services to the office of the Division to improve customer relations and ensure service delivery imperatives are achieved
- Perform client liaison duties with all role players
- Draft ad-hoc and routine reports
- Handle all relevant petty cash claims
- Manage the diary of the HOD / Divisional Head / REM
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Our Graduate Development Programme is for graduates who have recently graduated from a Higher Institution of Learning within South Africa. This programme will see you laying the foundations for your future success taking the first steps towards a fulfilling, rewarding and lasting career with Lafarge.
On the programme for 24 months, you’ll be guided, moulded and trained building up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a leader for our future. Every step of the way, our training and support will keep your development on track
We invite all final-year students and graduates who obtained their qualifications not more than one year prior to the programme in the following disciplines for a two-year Graduate Development Programme:
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Safety Management
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- Dynamic, open minded and flexible
- High energy levels
- Ability to work in teams
- Resilient, with strong leadership skills
- Proven track record of high performance
How To Apply
To submit a short CV, together with academic transcripts to: Fax: 0862487129 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protection / Engineering / Long Term Planning / Network Control / SCADA / EAM: Successfully completed S4 course in the related fi eld or in-service training still outstanding
- GIS (Geo-Information System): Successfully completed S4 course in Geo-Information Science and Technology or in-service training still outstanding
- Measurement: Successfully completed S4 or N Diploma (NATED) course in the related field or in-service training still outstanding.
For all of the above candidates must:
- Be in possession of at least a valid code B driver ’ s licence
- Reside in the Cape Metropole.
Key Performance Areas
The City of Cape Town (Electricity Services) has one-year contractual positions for learner technicians, who would hold a Diploma or still require in-service training to obtain their S4 diploma, in the following disciplines:
- Protection (MV field services; protection field services)
- Measurement (automation; operations; and investigations)
- Engineering (Planning and design of medium voltage and low voltage distribution systems, project management; customer connections)
- Long term planning (high voltage network analysis and forecasting of future load growth for the Cape Metro and new bulk load investigations.)
- SCADA (power systems supervision remote control and data acquisition via communications)
- GIS (Geo-Information Science)
- Network control (compile switching programmes; updating relevant network control documents; conducting load flow studies; compile reports)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) (Maintenance management; system and maintenance performance auditing; establishing standards for the maintenance of the electricity distribution system; service standards).
How To Apply
To apply for one of these positions, please submit:
- Covering letter indicating your field of preference and at least one alternate eg. 1. SCADA, 2. Measurement, etc.
- Certified copy your diploma or certified copy of statement of results indicating that all academic conditions have been met, to be awarded the diploma while in-service training is still outstanding
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of driver ’ s licence.
Forward your application via e-mail to: Electricity.Services@capetown.gov.za
Note: If you have not received a response within four (4) weeks after the closing date of the applications, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
How To Apply
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Brown Str, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Tulbagh, Ceres, Wolseley Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Johannesburg South & Surrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Vaal and Sorrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Port Elizabeth
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Jones Street, Kimberley, Northern Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Swellendam, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Trompsburg & Surrounding Areas, Free State
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Belville, Tokai, Promenade, Heerengracht, N1 City, Santyger Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Phuthanditjhaba & Surrounding Areas, Free State
Exxaro Resources is commit t ed to youth and skills development in the country. The Professional – in – Training programme is directed at graduates who have completed their degrees in the mentioned disciplines. The number of places available are also indicated. Internal employees who meet these requirements are also welcome to apply.
- B. Hons Degree in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources / Employee Relations [x2]
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Psychology (Registered S tudent Psychologist ) [x1]
- Valid Certificate of fitness · Valid Driver’s License
- P IT has to accept a nd comply with the requirements and standa rds of the structured development programme
- Work exposure in line with a Structured Development Programme
- Duration of programme: 36 months Please take note that preferential consideration will be given to candidates from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act, including people with disabilities, candidates from the communities in which Exxaro operates, provided that such candidates will comply with the inherent requirements of the positions.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit a CV (Attach copy of ID and relevant qualification s ) to the following Departmen t no later than.
- Send CV’s via email to email@example.com
- Reference : HR PIT /2017 application
NOTE: If you do not receive feedback within 21 days of the closing date, you can consider your application —- unsuccessful.
Ref No: NV122/16GS
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Boilermaker (Plater)
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Pure Maths and Physical Science (Not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) or:
- N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
||Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
||Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Motor Electrical Theory/Electrical Trade Theory.
||Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
||Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory.
||Maths , Engineering Science, Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings.
||Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings, Rigger Trade Theory.
- Minimum Symbol E (40%).
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license & ID Document to the HR Offices (Not more than 3 Months Certification). Please indicate the trade you are applying for.
Please note that if you are an employee of New Vaal Colliery the onus is on you to ensure that your Supervisor / Manager are aware of your intent to apply as per normal procedure and good practice.
How To Apply
Apply for the Anglo American Engineering Learnership Programme
SALARY : R142 461 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Cullinan Care and Rehabilitation Centre
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 or B-degree/Diploma in Human Resource at least three years extensive relevant experience in Human Resource environment. Knowledge and understanding of PERSAL, HR prescripts, legislative frameworks and procedure. Good computer skills (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Ability to work with groups at different levels and coordinate various HR Activities. Ability to work under pressure.
DUTIES : Perform Human Resource Administration functions from appointment to terminations. Process the following matters regarding service benefits: housing, acting allowance, leave, and medical scheme, injury on duty, pension fund overtime, and probation and issuing of long service certificates. Process and amend all PERSAL transactions. Collecting of data for delegation (statistics) report Manage source and select functions pertaining: preparation of advert/s to GSSC. retrieve all adverts from website and place on notice board/sand keeping records of all adverts. Leave audits, staff verification and checking institutional attendance registers
ENQUIRIES : Mr. JK Makhoba Tel (012 734 7050)
APPLICATIONS : Applications must be submitted to-Cullinan Care and Rehabilitation Centre. Private Bag x1005 Cullinan 1000/ Cullinan Care and Rehabilitation Centre, Rayton Road, Cullinan, 1000
SALARY : R132 399 per annum (Salary level 5) .The successful candidate will be required
to sign a performance agreement.
CENTRE : National Office: Pretoria
REQUIREMENTS : Applicants should be in possession of a Senior Certificate or equivalent
qualification plus relevant experience in knowledge of National Archives and
Records Service Act. Knowledge of PERSAL will be an added advantage.
DUTIES : Key Competencies include: Open, sort and distribute daily mail, Dispatch mail.
Drawing files, filing documents, tracing and maintain files ( SP, SL, SH SE),
Managing files in the Registry, Arranging filling system, Keeping and updating
registers both manual and on computer. Responsible for operating and control
over fox and photocopying machine, knowledge of Basic Employment Act and
PERSAL. Ability to work under pressure, Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and
Power Point). Good planning and organizing skills and providing support to the
Human Resource Directorate.
ENQUIRIES : Ms Portia Hlalele @ 012 399 0189
APPLICATIONS : Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001
or, hand delivered to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba Street, Pretoria Central.
FOR ATTENTION : Mr N Nekhumbe @ 012 399 0213
CLOSING DATE : 29 March 2016
NOTE : Only White Females/Males Coloured Males, Indian Males, African Males are
encouraged to apply.