coca cola is looking for new people at the Warehouse
Warehouse Operator (Night)
Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Location – Town / City
Location – Country
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Warehouse Operator role, which is based in CCBSA Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse in Devland.
To execute the activities within the warehouse according to the issued plan within the required operational efficiency standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan
• Ensure compliance to model stock layout for all SKUs
• Ensure stock is removed from the production lines such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability
• Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately
• Comply to housekeeping standards
• Comply to processes
• Achievement of personal operational efficiency standards
• Care for assets as per standard operational practices
• Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily
• Ensure pallets are stretch wrapped according to standard
• Sorting of all returns from trade including good stock, crates, trade replacements, etc.
• Completion of re-packing damaged product
Skills, Experience & Education
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Warehouse processes
• Warehouse performance measures
• Asset care processes
• Application of knowledge areas
• Utilization of specific assets (FLTs; pallet jacks etc.)
• Ability to use mobile devices required for the job such as HHTs
• Literate & numerate
• Customer centric approach
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to adapt to change
• Willingness to learn
• Physically able to pick shipments (Labour intensive)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12/Matric with Maths
• Must be conversant in English (as the home language or at least a first additional language)
• 6- 12 months relevant warehouse experience (load making /forklift operation)
• Valid forklift driver licence an advantage (if candidate application successful, will be trained)
• Clear criminal and credit check
• Prepared to work overtime and shifts.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.