Department: Human Settlement
Division:Support Service Division
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10 with PrDP
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Deliver and collect correspondence, goods and parcels
- Manage vehicle administration and ensure compliance to related policy and llegislation
- Keeping record of correspondence and goods received and delivered
- Physically loading, offloading and delivering of goods and correspondence in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensure that the vehicles are clean and maintained in a good condition
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.