Salary:R140 316 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code EC driver’s license with PrDP
- Certificate of competency for the operation of hydraulic lifting equipment
- Relevant experience
- Supervise and assist with the installation and maintenance of electrical infrastructure
- Operation of mechanical plant and equipment
- Compliance with safety regulations
- Perform daily vehicle checks and inspections
- Perform standby duties
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.