- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Relevant Experience
Department: City Planning
Division:Building Control and Outdoor advertisement
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform all administrative and financial related functions for City Planning
- Compile statistical data for budgetary requirements
- Attend to building control enquiries
- Type elementary letters & memos and do filling
- Receive, recording of built environment related applications and plans and circulation thereof to the relevant departments
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
From : http://www.ekurhuleni.gov.za