Position:Cashier / Clerk
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs
- Receipt of monies and scrutinise cheques
- Balance daily cash, float and compile reports
- Payment and management of petty cash
- Update payments from EMM bank statements to client accounts
- Trace and allocate unallocated payments and update client account
- Prepare and process account adjustments
- Maintain suspense account
- Order, record and manage stationery for the section
- Handle customer queries
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.