Applicants are invited to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing in 2018 at the following Gauteng Nursing Colleges:
– Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
– Ann Latsky Nursing College
– SG Lourens Nursing College
1. Must be a South African Citizen.
2. Residing in Gauteng Province
3. Must have Senior Certicate, National Senior Cerficate, National Vocational Certicate Primary Health (Level 4)
4. Recommended Experience as a CHW, CWP, EPW, HCT Counsellors
Competencies and Attributes:
1. Problem Solving Ability
2. Patience, Love for people, Organizational ability, Leadership ability
3. Communication and Computer Skill
4. Honest, Compassionate and Caring Individuals
5. Willing to work night shift, weekends and public holidays.
All extended period of application candidates to bring:
– Certified ID copy
– Matric Certificate or Statement of results or Final Grade 11 results.
Financial Assistance will cover:
– Tuition Fee
– Uniform Allowance
– Text Books/Tablet Smart Device
– Meal Tickets
– Monthly Stipend
All interested candidates to report to the colleges mentioned above for application and registration from 08 – 19 January 2018.
Enquiries: gauteng central selection centre: 0116448946 or 08600 11000
CHBNC: 0119833000 ALNC: 0116448900
SG Lourens: 0123195600
Closing Date: 19 January 2018
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :