Applicants are invited to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing in 2018 at the following Gauteng Nursing Colleges:
– Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
– Ann Latsky Nursing College
– SG Lourens Nursing College
1. Must be a South African Citizen.
2. Residing in Gauteng Province
3. Must have Senior Certicate, National Senior Cerficate, National Vocational Certicate Primary Health (Level 4)
4. Recommended Experience as a CHW, CWP, EPW, HCT Counsellors
Competencies and Attributes:
1. Problem Solving Ability
2. Patience, Love for people, Organizational ability, Leadership ability
3. Communication and Computer Skill
4. Honest, Compassionate and Caring Individuals
5. Willing to work night shift, weekends and public holidays.
All extended period of application candidates to bring:
– Certified ID copy
– Matric Certificate or Statement of results or Final Grade 11 results.
Financial Assistance will cover:
– Tuition Fee
– Uniform Allowance
– Text Books/Tablet Smart Device
– Meal Tickets
– Monthly Stipend
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
All interested candidates to report to the colleges mentioned above for application and registration from 08 – 19 January 2018.
Enquiries: gauteng central selection centre: 0116448946 or 08600 11000
CHBNC: 0119833000 ALNC: 0116448900
SG Lourens: 0123195600
Closing Date: 19 January 2018