Department of Defence is offering a Grade 12 student with accounting and finance as a major subject to apply for one of three post currently available.
FINANCE CLERK: PRODUCTION (3 POSTS)
Financial Management Division, Chief Directorate Fin SANDF, Budget Management Office, Joint Operations Division, Finance Management Office.
SALARY : R152 862 per annum (Level 5).
- J TAC HQ Limpopo, Polokwane, Ref No: CFO 18/3/1A.
- J TAC HQ Kwazulu Natal, Bluff Durban, Ref No: CFO 18/3/1B.
- J. TAC HQ North West, Mahikeng, Ref No: CFO/18/3/1C.
- Grade 12 certificate with Finance or Accounting related subjects.
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of main frame Financial Management System
- (FMS)/Basic Accounting System (BAS) or any other Private Sectors financial systems would serve as a strong recommendation.
- Ability to understand and interpret basic financial, Procurement, Accounting and Human Resource Management (HRM) policy and prescripts.
- Basic knowledge of financial practices and Supply Chain Management (SCM) and knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Treasury Regulations and Procurement Prescripts.
- Knowledge of budget process as well as the basic financial functions in the Department of Defence (DOD) or any other Public Service/Private sectors Department would serve as a strong recommendation.
- Well-developed reasoning, organising, problem solving, facilitating, report writing and accounting skills. Good interpersonal relations.
- Honesty, integrity, diligent, ethical, intuitive thinking, decisive, perceptive, positive, creative and good team worker.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate and liaise with suppliers and clients.
- Permanent RSA citizen with no criminal record.
- Being in the possession of valid RSA Vehicle driver’s license will be a strong recommendation.
- Added advantage: Post matric qualification in Finance or a minimum of one year relevant experience.
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :