Department: Office of the Chief Operations Officer
Salary:R157 248 – R215 724 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Code B driver’s license
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ensure that vehicle is well maintained and clean
- Render an effective delivery or collection of records, mail or goods as required
- Ensure that all driver and transport tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Plan and organise daily work tasks effectively
- Use work resources and tools to do work well and let team lead know of any short falls
- Ensure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.