Position:Driver Operator (Grader)
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code EC1 Driver’s Licence with applicable PrDP
- 3 years’ Grader operating experience
- Formal Accredited Grader Operator’s Qualification
- Form and shape pavement layers
- Perform auxiliary grading work
- Exercise vehicle control
- Record and report daily tasks
- Record daily task on job card
- Adhere to safe earth moving equipment operating standards and specifications
- Comply and adhere to council’s communication policies and standards
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.