Department: Office of the Executive Mayor
Division:Administration and Governance
Salary:Remuneration at the total cost to Council salary (R202 507 – R288 241.2) of which (R92 772 – R120 432) is basic salary
- Grade 8 N/A Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent qualification
- A valid Code EB driver’s license
- Provide Messenger and Driver services to the Office of the Executive Mayor
- Deliver documentation to Council members and other parties within Ekurhuleni Metro geographic area
- Assist administrative staff with photocopying; filing and general office duties as requested
- Ensure that vehicle is well maintained by reporting any defect or mechanical faults immediately
- Keep a logbook of distances and destinations travelled
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.