Department: Human Settlement
Division:Policy & Operational Support Division
Salary:R185 640 – R254 652 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 / Secretarial Diploma
- 5 Years’ Relevant Experience in a Similar Environment
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards, as agreed to with management
- Ensure the office is professionally administered and all administrative responsibilities undertaken proficiently
- Arrange meetings and workshops
- Attend meetings, taking of minutes and compiling and track tasks/responsibilities given to participants during meetings
- Control and maintain stationery and miscellaneous requirements to ensure cost effective services to the office of the Division to improve customer relations and ensure service delivery imperatives are achieved
- Perform client liaison duties with all role players
- Draft ad-hoc and routine reports
- Handle all relevant petty cash claims
- Manage the diary of the HOD / Divisional Head / REM
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.