Department: Office of the Executive Mayor
Salary:R 132 372 – R 171 852 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12, Secretarial Diploma or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ensure timeous delivery and collection of documentation to relevant parties as per specified instructions
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Manage diary, calendar and book meetings and venues as required for the Divisional Head
- Maintain a confidential filing system by ensuring effective and efficient archiving of all internal documentation
- Perform client liaison duties with all stakeholders
- Control and maintain stationary and miscellaneous requirements
- Enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in written or electronic format whilst adhering to governance and legislative requirements
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.