|Programme||Diploma in Emergency Medical Care|
|Advertising Reference Number||20170101|
|Requirements||• Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
• Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
• Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare related experience, if applicable
|Description||On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients. Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).|
|Additional Information||– Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements can apply for RPL. More information regarding the RPL process is available on the Mediclinic websitehttp://www.mediclinic.co.za/careers/CareersHEO/Pages/chooseprogramme.aspx – Placement for the programme is not guaranteed.
– Additional cost will be applicable if you are selected to participate in a fitness test which form part of the selection process.
– Applicants will undergo an interview and psychometric assessment which form part of the selection process
– Please visit the Mediclinic website http://www.mediclinic.co.za/careers/CareersHEO/Pages/chooseprogramme.aspx for more information regarding the programme.
Close Date: 2016/07/31
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)