Position:Small Plant Operator
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Division:Parks and Cemeteries
Salary:R 84 372 – R 106 968 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Ability to read and write
- Physical ability to perform hard manual labour
- Relevant experience
- Execute all tasks given by the supervisor in accordance with the maintenance program
- Load branches, garden refuse and rubble to ensure a well maintained area
- Operate grass cutting machines to ensure maintenance of various areas
- Adhere to safety procedure to comply with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Maintain and clean machines and equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.