Key Performance Outputs:
- Proactively identify, resolve and escalate customers needs as and when required.
- Announce flight information.
- Participate in customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Capture information for trending purposes.
- Identify and escalate any system related errors.
- Escalate repeated operational non-compliance.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A minimum of 2-3 years face to face customer service experience.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who consistently achieves results, meets goals and targets. Clearly explaining a point of view and its reasoning as well as tactful communication in a non-confrontational and polite manner is also required. It is essential that the incumbent is able to recognize, handle and resolve conflict promptly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
This position will be in line with ACSA EE Plan and Policy and disable candidates are welcomed to apply.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.