Key Performance Outputs:
- Proactively identify, resolve and escalate customers needs as and when required.
- Announce flight information.
- Participate in customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Capture information for trending purposes.
- Identify and escalate any system related errors.
- Escalate repeated operational non-compliance.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A minimum of 2-3 years face to face customer service experience.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who consistently achieves results, meets goals and targets. Clearly explaining a point of view and its reasoning as well as tactful communication in a non-confrontational and polite manner is also required. It is essential that the incumbent is able to recognize, handle and resolve conflict promptly.
This position will be in line with ACSA EE Plan and Policy and disable candidates are welcomed to apply.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :