Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R164 892 – R226 188 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Plumbing Trade Certificate
- Computer Literacy
- Drivers’ Licence
- Physically Fit
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously
- Plan and organise own work tasks and routine within area of work
- Test accuracy of related meters, using testing apparatus
- Implement and apply by-laws enforcement
- Ensure financial processes are implemented
- Provide effective customer service orientation
- Provide effective and efficient management and apply good work ethics
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.