Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Hatch is seeking for Students who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minumum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300
How To Apply
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :