South32 is offering Maintenance Learnerships at Khutala Colliery in Witbank. The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics and Boilermakers.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science;
- Valid Code driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations and physical coordination skills is essential;
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite) will be an advantage;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.
How to apply
Applications close on 19 May 2017. Click here to apply online