Mediclinic invite applications for Pharmacist’s Assistant Learnership Programmes based in Bellville, Nelspruit and Tshwane (Sunnyside). The course leading to a Pharmacist’s Assistant (Basic) is a one year programme which consists of theoretical and clinical components. Successful applicants will be placed at Mediclinic Geneva, Legae, Gynaecological Hospital & Thabazimbi.
The programme’s objective is to provide learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to register as a qualified Pharmacist’s Assistant (Basic). Learners will be equipped to develop their competencies in the underlying principles of all the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment.
Format of Tuition: Teaching is contact-based, using problem solving and self-study. Learners is accompanied by tutors (registered pharmacists), in real life settings in pharmacies. The curriculum is outcomes-based. Successful candidates will be put on a HWSETA Learnership and Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd will carry all additional costs. Learners are responsible for the cost of any recommended books.
- Grade 12 with entrance to a certificate programme
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- English at NQF level 4 (min. 40%)
- In line with employment equity needs
- South African citizenship
- Successful psychometric testing and interview
The following documentation will be required
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Short CV
- Certified copy of grade 12 certificate or final grade 11 academic results
- Certified copy of front page of ID book
- Proof of South African citizenship
The following will be arranged if above-mentioned criteria are met:
- Applicants will undergo a psychometric assessment, interview and Health Assessment which form part of the selection process
- Placement on the programme is not guaranteed.
How to apply
Closing date is 31 July 2016. Click here to apply online