Do you have the necessary skills to manage bank reconciliation and related functions?
mrp , the largest trading division of the Mr Price Group is recruiting for a Cash Book Clerk who will work within our Finance Department
Your role would include some of the following key responsibilities:
• Electronic and Manual Reconciliation of local and foreign bank accounts
• Cashflow – recording inflows and outflows of the business
• Monitoring variances in the stores
• Loading gift Vouchers
• General ledger journals
The minimum requirements:
• Grade 12 and preferably a Finance/Accounting diploma or degree
• Cashbook experience preferably within a large organisation working with a high volume of transactions
• Proficiency in the use of either Microsoft Dynamics AX ( DAX ) or with other relevant computerised accounting systems/applications as well as MS Office (particularly Excel)
• A general understanding of the accounting function
• The following attributes or competencies would be required in this role: deadline oriented; attention to detail; a team player; adaptable to our varying nature of work; analytical; a self-starter; the ability to work under pressure and good communication skills
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney.
We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrp is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.