Before you apply for a Nedbank Bursary, please ensure that you meet the criteria.
- Learners who are currently in grade 12
- Students who are registering for the first year
- Students who are already registered with a recognised South African public university (under- or postgraduate study)
- Average of 65% (all applicants)
- University entrance criteria for degree studies met
- Applicants who did not study towards a degree after matriculating will be considered only if they matriculated in 2013 (a minimum of two years before the year to be funded)
- South African public universities registered with the Council of Higher Education
- Universities of technology for IT and property-related qualifications
To apply you must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years.
- Pass or have passed matric with an average of 65%.
- Meet the entry requirements for the university you want to go to.
- Complete this application form.
- Application forms that are incomplete or incorrect will not be considered.
Closing date 30 April in the year before you want to go to university.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
(Visited 768 times, 1 visits today)