Before you apply for a Nedbank Bursary, please ensure that you meet the criteria.
- Learners who are currently in grade 12
- Students who are registering for the first year
- Students who are already registered with a recognised South African public university (under- or postgraduate study)
- Average of 65% (all applicants)
- University entrance criteria for degree studies met
- Applicants who did not study towards a degree after matriculating will be considered only if they matriculated in 2013 (a minimum of two years before the year to be funded)
- South African public universities registered with the Council of Higher Education
- Universities of technology for IT and property-related qualifications
To apply you must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years.
- Pass or have passed matric with an average of 65%.
- Meet the entry requirements for the university you want to go to.
- Complete this application form.
- Application forms that are incomplete or incorrect will not be considered.
Closing date 30 April in the year before you want to go to university.
(Visited 722 times, 1 visits today)