Closing Date: 15 May 2018
If you are studying towards Accounting, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology / Computer Science or Property and possess these values, Nedbank CIB would like to invite you to be part of our Vacation Programme.
Our Programme provides top performing third year and postgraduate students the opportunity to work with some of the best corporate and investment bankers in the country.
The nine-day programme during the June/July vacation will provide successful candidates with:
- Exposure to Nedbank CIB’s value chain through job shadowing in the various business units
- The opportunity to meet some of the leading corporate and investment banking professionals in the market
- An opportunity to explore a career in Nedbank CIB
- An opportunity to run your own investment portfolio through a Market Portfolio Simulation
- Top performing students, who are currently completing their postgraduate, will automatically qualify to attend the summit for the graduate programme.
To qualify for the Programme, you need to meet the following:
- A postgraduate or student in your third year of studies
- South African citizen
- Achieve an average of 70% academically (average for all the years of study).
How To Apply
- Visit www.nedbank.co.za/careers and complete your application. Remember to attach your academic transcript
- Successful candidates will be invited to complete psychometric tests at Nedbank or on your campus
- Successful candidates will be invited for interviews at our Nedbank offices or your campus
- Top 30 shortlisted candidates will qualify to enter the Market Portfolio Simulation competition
- The top 20 from the 30 students will be selected to attend the nine-day NCIB Vacation Programme
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :