Experiential Learners x8
The purpose of this Learnership is to obtain workplace skills and professionalism (Business Etiquette) and to put into practice the theory you have been taught. The majority of Learners are placed in the department that correlates with their qualification. We aim to have clearly defined roles for Learners to ensure that the theoretical understanding gained whilst studying is tested and enhanced through practical application.
The learning opportunity exists in various departments such as:- Finance, IT, Marketing, Crushing and Screening, Procurement and Human Resources
Key performance areas
- Provide administrative support
- IT systems maintenance and support
- Attend to external and internal customer queries
- Reception and customers receiving duties
- Preparing journals and process accurately to GL accounts and cost centers
- Preparing payment requisitions accurately with correct GL accounts and cost centers
- Correct filing methods according to Sandvik instructions
- Reconcile Accounts Payable (BCD), capture and pay the supplier on time without unresolved queries
- Liaise with customer/supplier to resolve claim related/supplier queries
- Keep to the set deadlines/turnaround times
- Targets met within deadline set by Supervisor and line Manager
- Generating weekly reports on outstanding queries
- Matric (Grade 12).
- National Diploma in the related field
- The ability to work efficiently within a team environment and complete duties in an autonomous manner.
- Performance oriented and willing to make a positive contribution to team success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate, liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in internal client service
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Must be able to work independently
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure for long per
Johannesburg, Jet Park
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career.
Applications close: 20 December 2017
Job Reference No: 356183
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Recruiter: Thato Makoro
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African populat
Deadline: 20 Dec