Post: Officer Frontline (similar to teller, enquiries and reception)
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation.
One of those roles is as an officer frontline, the person at each branch who effortlessly fulfils a number of highly visible responsibilities (including Enquiries, Reception and a Teller role), while ensuring exceptional customer service.
As the Officer Frontline, you’ll be responsible for:
- fulfilling a number of roles, such as enquiries, teller and reception area;
- providing the high-quality, efficient processing of customers’ financial transactions;
- and ensuring that all customer queries are attended to efficiently
The Officer Frontline is expected to:
- uphold the integrity and reputation of the Bank
- work on Saturdays and perhaps even Sundays (depending on the branch)
- work shifts and, in some regions, work at any of the branches
- wear a uniform
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Nationwide (South Africa).
- Matric certificate
- No previous work experience required