The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 16 Packaging Learnerships at Chamdor Brewery in Krugersdorp. The purpose of this program is to provide unemployed youth with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food & Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Chamdor Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Engineering will be an added advantage
- No experience required.
- Self motivated.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Applications . Click here to apply online