- Protection / Engineering / Long Term Planning / Network Control / SCADA / EAM: Successfully completed S4 course in the related fi eld or in-service training still outstanding
- GIS (Geo-Information System): Successfully completed S4 course in Geo-Information Science and Technology or in-service training still outstanding
- Measurement: Successfully completed S4 or N Diploma (NATED) course in the related field or in-service training still outstanding.
For all of the above candidates must:
- Be in possession of at least a valid code B driver ’ s licence
- Reside in the Cape Metropole.
Key Performance Areas
The City of Cape Town (Electricity Services) has one-year contractual positions for learner technicians, who would hold a Diploma or still require in-service training to obtain their S4 diploma, in the following disciplines:
- Protection (MV field services; protection field services)
- Measurement (automation; operations; and investigations)
- Engineering (Planning and design of medium voltage and low voltage distribution systems, project management; customer connections)
- Long term planning (high voltage network analysis and forecasting of future load growth for the Cape Metro and new bulk load investigations.)
- SCADA (power systems supervision remote control and data acquisition via communications)
- GIS (Geo-Information Science)
- Network control (compile switching programmes; updating relevant network control documents; conducting load flow studies; compile reports)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) (Maintenance management; system and maintenance performance auditing; establishing standards for the maintenance of the electricity distribution system; service standards).
How To Apply
To apply for one of these positions, please submit:
- Covering letter indicating your field of preference and at least one alternate eg. 1. SCADA, 2. Measurement, etc.
- Certified copy your diploma or certified copy of statement of results indicating that all academic conditions have been met, to be awarded the diploma while in-service training is still outstanding
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of driver ’ s licence.
Forward your application via e-mail to: Electricity.Services@capetown.gov.za
Note: If you have not received a response within four (4) weeks after the closing date of the applications, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
How To Apply
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Brown Str, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Tulbagh, Ceres, Wolseley Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Johannesburg South & Surrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Vaal and Sorrounding Areas
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Port Elizabeth
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Jones Street, Kimberley, Northern Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Swellendam, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Trompsburg & Surrounding Areas, Free State
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Belville, Tokai, Promenade, Heerengracht, N1 City, Santyger Areas, Western Cape
|Apply Online for the ABSA Bank Teller Opportunity in Phuthanditjhaba & Surrounding Areas, Free State