Payment Analyst standard bank Namibia
- Dec 18 2015
- Khomas Region
Operations: a range of essential and complex services to ensure processes across the bank work as effectively and efficiently as possible
Payment Analyst is responsible for generally assistance to the Payment Department to benchmark best practice and implement structures and procedures to manage the Bank’s risk and ensure the delivery of the Bank’s vision, mission, value and service standards in respect of the various system components and application.
- Compile and timely distribute formal meeting agendas, minutes and project feedback document to stakeholders.
- Maintain a filling system for department’s documents.
- Update procedures and payment documentation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Verify that the test enviroments are available and ready for scheduled SIT and UAT testing
- Compile both positive and negative test cases in respect of all new system implementations, enhancement/changes.
- Perform SIT and UAT testing to verify system functionality and identify system bugs.
- Conduct system testing with Namclear
- Track and resolve payments issues and report progress on resolution.
- Assist in the implementation of system related upgrades and enhancements.
- Participate in the feasibility, establishment and implementation of new projects and procedures in the best interest of the bank and the service providers.
- Assist in the implementation of EFT/paper related system upgrades and enhancement.
- Document business requirement specifications for EFT/paper related requests and/or initiatives identified by business.
- Apply EFT and CLc user manuals specifications and drive implementation in business.
- Provide customer service to the bank on payment related queries which could not be resolved at the front end.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A graduate with relevant Diploma in Information Technology, Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- 3 years banking operation, and /or payment system experience.
- Knowledge of the bank’s payment system and guidelines.